58

"YOU ARE A MURDERER!! YOU KILLED OUR BABY FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH REASONS!!"

Jungkook spat angrily while So Hee watched her husband as if she was looking at a stranger. She couldn't believe Jungkook can even think like that.

Tears formed in her eyes while her heart broke at the ravenette's cruel accusations but Jungkook was too hurt to care about anything.

He watched his wife betrayed.

"Why did you do that to me, So?" The man questioned weakly while tears of pain and helplessness brimmed his eyes. "I ASK WHY?''

The thundering voice made the woman flinch. She clenched her fists closing her eyes for a moment to keep her tears in check but they were too stubborn.

So Hee opened her mouth to defend herself but her voice seemed to have lost somewhere. Jungkook's words still rung in her ears. Her husband thought she killed their baby?

Tears made their way to her cheeks.

''How... How can y-you even say something like t-that, Jungkook?'' She questioned when the ravenette kept watching her with a mix of betrayal, pain and madness. He looked wounded.

Deeply hurt and heartbroken.

''It w-was my baby, too, W-''

''THE BABY YOU DIDN'T WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE!'' The ravenette hissed enraged interrupting the other who tried to push down the knot forming in her throat while tears turned her eyelashes wet as she cried silently.

Jungkook looked at her blaming. "YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE TAKING CONTRACEPTIVES ALL THIS TIME?'' He demanded watching the other mockingly while So Hee's eyes widened.

The flash of panic in her eyes confirmed what the ravenette was trying to push away.

She didn't want a kid.

She never wanted a kid!

His heart broke for the millionth time now.

''J-Jungkook... please listen to m-'' So Hee tried urgently when she saw disappointment on her husband's face but the ravenette shook his head.

''You didn't want a kid, So, you took pills without telling me and when those contraceptive pills failed and you got pregnant, you took abortion pills without my knowledge.'' Jungkook stated with his face devoid of any emotions. There was none to show anyway.

He was so exhausted.

He was numb to emotions now. Only if he could get numb to the pain in his chest.

So Hee showed him a dream, made him happy and then snatched it so cruelly.

The man was feeling betrayed.

His wife whom he loved so much betrayed him. Cheated on him in the most cruel ways, this realization wasn't ready to leave his mind.

Streams of tears ran down the ravenette's cheeks which have turned slightly hollow over the past week while his eyes shone with pain making the woman feel her chest squeezing.

''Yes, I took contraceptives but I never took abortions pills, Jungko-''

''DON'T! PLEASE DON'T!!'' The ravenette raised his hand warningly. "DON'T TRY TO LIE TO ME, SO HEE!''

''I am not ly-lying, Kookie, please...'' The woman cried helplessly.

She at least deserved a chance to explain.

She took pills because she was scared. She wasn't ready for the change a baby brings with itself. She was afraid that her life won't be her anymore. She had doubts on herself. She was too young. She had a life. She wanted to live it freely for a little longer.

Tainted Devotion (Taekook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara