59

Walking out of his house with tears streaming down his cheeks, Jungkook didn't know where he was headed to until he found himself standing in front of Taehyung's mansion.

He needed someone. The pain was too much. He needed someone to understand him. He didn't have words to explain what he was feeling. He wanted someone who could understand him without him saying a word and as soon as Taehyung hugged him, the ravenette knew he was at the right place.

He knew the blonde understood him better than anyone.

Taehyung was what he needed at the moment.

The man hugged the blonde tightly. His body shook as his overwhelming emotions resurfaced again while another tear escaped Taehyung's blank eyes silently as he felt the ravenette's body shaking in his hold.

The blonde fisted Jungkook's shirt at the back to control his rage.

His Jungkook crying so helplessly in his arms was maddening him. Taehyung's blue eyes glared into the distance psychotically while tears kept streaming down his oceanic eyes.

So Hee was going to pay for every tear his Jungkook was shedding.

The blonde will make sure she thrashes in pain.

Jungkook hid his face in Taehyung's shoulder and let out a cry in agony as the pain within him only increased instead of decreasing. His tears soaked the blonde's shirt. Taehyung could feel each of salty drop on his skin. It itched Taehyung.

''It will be okay, J-Jungkook.'' He tried to console the other. "You wi-''

''W-Why?'' The ravenette questioned interrupting the blonde while still hugging Taehyung tightly. The weak, broken plea pierced right through the blonde's heart like a knife stilling the blonde. For the first time in his life, he wanted to take away someone's pain so desperately.

He wanted to take all of Jungkook's misery and give him peace.

Taehyung's hold tightened around the ravenette trying to give Jungkook all the comfort the blonde had within him.

''Why she d-did t-this to me?'' he questioned again crying. The blonde left Jungkook's shirt and rubbed his back.

There must be some way to make the other feel better. There has to be.

''She k-killed our ch-child.'' Jungkook let out as his chest tightened. His heart struggled to breath under the squeeze of his chest due to his emotions. ''How the fuck c-can she do this t-to her own b-baby?'' The ravenette questioned still fighting within himself.

How can So Hee be so cruel?

His So Hee?

The woman he loved!

She was the most kind and sensitive person. How can she be so cruel to her own unborn child?

While the ravenette fought to push air through the lump in his throat, Taehyung struggled with his anxiety.

He couldn't see Jungkook in that condition.

He can't.

He needed to do something. He needed to take Jungkook's mind from everything for the sake of his own sanity. The ravenette's weak and broken condition was triggering him. His heart was going berserk.

Taehyung was going crazy.

The anxiety within him increased leaving the man shaking his head scared. The familiar irritating tingles were slowly building in his mind again. He didn't want to fall into the space where he had been before too.

He searched for some way with his glossy eyes staring into the distance while he hugged the other man close to himself restlessly only to cry when he couldn't find a way.