65

Double update!!!

_____

Taehyung seemed to be having an important meeting in the living room when Jungkook walked inside hours after leaving So Hee to struggle alone with the cruel reality and the breaking dreams.

He was tired. He had been all this week. Sleep did a little for him to get going but still, he wanted to just go to sleep.

At least his mind will stop thinking.

He didn't wanna relive the whole life changing week within his mind once again. It was doing nothing more than turning him numb to everything.

Taehyung's blue eyes lit up watching the other.

He said something to one of the woman who nodded smiling professionally picking up the I-pad from the table. Slipping it inside her bag, she bowed to the blonde and walked out smiling at Jungkook on the way while Taehyung excused himself from the others only to walk over to the ravenette.

''I was waiting for you.'' The blonde told him holding the ravenette's arm possessively. Jungkook removed his empty eyes from Taehyung and looked at the people sitting in the living room.

''What's going on?''

The blonde followed Jungkook's eyes. "Oh that....'' He began casually. "They are interior designers. I have called them up to design our baby's room...'' He explained excitedly.

Jungkook removed his gaze from Taehyung's bright eyes and looked back at the designers sitting in the living room.

They have time. They could do it later.

There was so much on Jungkook's mind right now.

''Tae, I-''

''All of their catalogues are so beautiful, Jungkook. I can't choose one...'' The blonde pouted cutely. "Come, help me, please!'' He insisted showing his puppy eyes. He seemed so excited. The ravenette couldn't stop himself from giving a weak smile.

He couldn't find it in him to spoil Taehyung's happiness.

As the blonde watched him expectantly, Jungkook nodded bringing the widest smile on Taehyung's face.

The man held the ravenette's hand grinning brightly and pulled Jungkook towards the living area with himself. "I am clueless. To begin with, I don't know what theme should we go with. Pink or blue? You think we are going to have a baby princess or our cute prince?'' He questioned sitting on the couch now still holding the ravenette's hand whose eyes roamed on the catalogues sprawled all over the centre table.

Sitting beside the blonde, he shook his head. "How would I know, Tae?'' He questioned unsurely.

The blonde chuckled at the other query while the spectators couldn't stop themselves from smiling.

''Of course, we don't know.... but make a guess. A prince or a princess?''

The ravenette thought about the question.

A prince?

Or a princess?

The man couldn't make a guess.

He just knew that no matter if it's a girl or a boy, it was going to be his absolute favourite.

He was going to give him or her all the love this world could ever hold.

''I... I don't know.''

His reply made Taehyung shake his head. "Alright. You want a daughter or a son?'' He questioned again watching the other encouragingly.