54

The ravenette drove the car with his brown eyes fixed on the road while Taehyung stared at the handsome man. He looked so hot. With his one hand changing gears every now and then while other held the steering wheel, Jungkook sat in his place with his jaw set tightly.

His blue gaze darted down from the raven locks falling over the ravenette's handsome face to the long eyelashes decorating beautiful brown doe eyes, the cute button nose and luscious lips forming a straight line. The poker look on his face made the man appear even more sexy.

The blonde couldn't stop himself from sighing coldly.

How badly he wanted to crawl onto the man's lap and kiss the life out of him.

He eyed the ravenette's crotch as Jungkook sat there man-spreading and curled his toes. He was damn sure that Jungkook was wilder in bed in his sober state because even in his drunken condition, the man has fucked Taehyung until the blonde orgasmed three fucking times.

The reminder made a few things ache sweetly down there.

The blue eyed male shook his head to shrug away the dirty thoughts. It wasn't the time for that. Right now, he had more important things to handle.

The ravenette didn't look at Taehyung until the car stopped in front of the blonde's mansion. Turning off the ignition, Jungkook sat in his place silently staring in front of him blankly while the blonde looked at him observingly.

It was quite late at night. The moon shone brightly in the sky while stars twinkled beautifully. The sleeping trees swayed with the wind as crickets sung the songs of night. Everything looked so serene but the tension inside the car was palpable.

The blonde saw the ravenette's Adams apple moving.

He smiled looking down into the air between them vacantly for a moment as he waited for the other to say something. When Jungkook didn't, he decided to initiate things himself. "Are we not going to talk about it?''

His voice was just above a whisper but it sounded loud and clear in the deafening silence. The ravenette blinked anxiously. "There is nothing to t-talk.''

''Why are you avoiding me?'' The blonde questioned ignoring the ravenette's reply. "I have been noticing. You are ignoring me like I don't even exist. What was my fault, Jungkook?'' He questioned turning teary.

The ravenette shook his head. "It's not you, Taehyung.... It's... It's me.'' Jungkook replied slightly frustrated.

Pushing his hairs back, he looked at the blonde only to look away immediately. ''I am sorry for everything, that's all I can say. It was my fault and I am ready to apologize as many times as you want me to but that's all I can give you. I don't have any justification of that... that night'' He added masking his emotions with a look of frustration.

Taehyung looked at him through oceanic eyes. Tears shimmered in his beautiful eyes while his face showed utter betrayal and pain.

"If it was your fault then why are you punishing me for it, Jungkook? You are not ready to even look at me, let alone talk. Tell me what was my fault to earn me this hatred from you?''

''IT'S NOT HATE, TAE! PLEASE!!'' He pleaded turning teary. His brown eyes became a pool of emotion he had been trying to supress. ''I AM NOT IGNORING YOU. I AM NOT AVOIDING YOU. I WAS JUST TRYING TO COME UP WITH MY EMOTIONS! EVERY FREAKING TIME I LOOK AT YOU, I REMEMBER HOW I FORCED MYSELF ON YOU!!'' He announced with his chest rising and falling.

Taehyung watched the ravenette through his oceanic eyes widened slightly.

The ravenette hit the steering wheel in anger. He felt like his chest was tightening with every passing second. "EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES, YOUR WORDS RING IN MY EARS! YOU WERE TRYING TO STOP ME. YOU... YOU TRIED TO PUSH ME AWAY BUT I BROKE THE BOUNDARIES OF HUMANITY. I BROKE YOUR TRUST. I CHEATED ON MY WIFE AND BROKE HER TRUST.....'' The ravenette kept speaking while Taehyung watched him with blank expressions.