Chapter 1: Seeing the Clouds

In the populous city of Atlanta, Georgia, it all started sometime before the group of girls, Lisa, Holly, Maureen, Verena, Mallory, Nikki, Portia, Vivian and Bailey have went to the Whitmore University. The shops, schools, restaurants, beauty salons and other places such as colleges and universities were open. It was a beautiful morning and everything looked better. On Piedmont Park, the girls, Lisa, Holly, Maureen, Verena, Mallory, Vivian, Nikki, Portia and Bailey are watching the clouds in the sky, smiling. The girls chuckled while looking how the clouds looked like.

"Look at those clouds, girls, they look like anything else!" said Holly.

"Yeah, that's right, Holly," said Lisa, "And look at that cloud, it looked like my aunt Lucretia."

"And this one looks like a rag doll," Holly pointed to one of the clouds resembling a rag doll.

"Those are the clouds that my dad took me to see them," said Maureen, "Check it out! This one looked like a zeppelin!"

"Look! Butterflies!" Bailey pointed to three clouds resembling butterflies.

"Yo, dawg, are there many porcelain girls floatin' in the sky?" said Portia.

"Sure it is, Portia. There's the rapping girl, giving hip hop gestures in the sky," stated Nikki.

Verena giggled, "And they looked blonde like me!" she said.

"Verena..." Mallory rolled her eyes.

"Sounds pretty nice, girl," said Lisa before she and Holly saw the clouds transforming into new wave triangles and squares, "Holly, what are they?"

"I don't know, Lisa, these new wave triangles and squares of the eighties reminded me of something."

"Something? Like what?"

"That girl who came to Whitmore University," Holly got up before taking one more look and saw a cloud who resembled a pentagram with a "J" on it, "Oh, I forgot, uh, and the other girl who is a goth."

"Don't you mean nu goth?" Vivian asked, "Goths are germanic people. Okay, not germanic, but, a subculture. The goth subculture was considered, like, a fashion style."

"That's right, Vivian," said Maureen.

"Dawg, I'm tellin' ya, that girl and the other girl came to the university to attend with us."

"Girls, how about that?" Holly brushed her hair and pulled out a boombox from behind her back, "How about a song to sing along?" She said as she turned on the boombox and an upbeat pop music began playing when she danced along with it, with the girls joining her.

Holly:

C'mon, everybody! You know my name! It's Holly!

Do you know who I am?

I'm so excited, super-duper excited

And now I'm movin' on!

You know you can't be mad

Just be happy like a girl

Jump for joy

Jump with me

Let's get this place jumping!

Into the starlight!

Jump with me, follow the stars