Chapter 12: Back to the campus

"Lisa, where are we going?!" Holly asked her friend.

"We're going back to the campus, Holly! We left our university to explore the wonders of a mysterious district!" stated Lisa.

"Lisa, Holly! It was fun! But, are we going back? We never saw more avenues!" said Siobhan before she noticed a truck on their way, "Truck!"

The girls avoided colliding the truck and kept driving the scooter. They encountered the same tunnel where they came to Dollatlanta earlier and went inside. Hours later, on the Whitmore University, Dean Gisela, along with Mel and Kyle, are waiting for the girls to come back after they spent time on Dollatlanta. They waited patiently before the girls themselves returned to the campus. They left the scooter before seeing Gisela glaring at them, "Oh, hey! Sorry, Me and my friends are in a district where the dolls are sentient! Siobhan, Muriel and Jacquie took us to see the buildings!" Holly grinned nervously.

"Nobody asked you to leave the university, Holly," Dean Bryan crossed her arms, "Where did you girls discovered that district of dolls?

"In a tunnel below Williams Street!"

"Trust us, it was so great!" said Lisa.

"That's right," said Jacquie.

"Every building and every place has dolls of every type! Like the porcelain ones!" said Nikki.

"Of course, dawg! You gotta get out of that box and see the wonders of Dollatlanta!" said Portia.

After seconds of silence, the girls stared at Gisela one more time, who ordered them to walk away. They silently walked while Mel and Kyle watched them with concern. Afterwards, the girls are in the room 201, seeing the photos of the district of Dollatlanta. They never looked happy after going back to the campus. Siobhan saw a photo of the Go-Go Paper Dolls and sighed after remembering how she sang along with the girl group and the rag doll on the Rag & Porcelain Club.

"Y'know, Holly, it was great to arrive in that district and see the wonders there," Siobhan stated.

"Siobhan, we missed a full day in the campus. Why you didn't told me that?" Holly asked.

"Yeah! We went from the campus to a place where no doll have gone before!" said Lisa.

"Lisa, Holly, trust me, Dollatlanta is real! Dollatlanta is not some sort of ordinary district where dolls of every type are ordinary!"

"Tell me about it."

"Beverly and Brooke were chasing us when we came to the district in first place!" stated Bailey.

"And Muriel, why you didn't told us that Beverly was chasing us?" The rag doll asked.

"Beverly, that girl who believes she is great than anyone! She chased us after we left the campus!" The brunette continued.

"Oh, right! I got you girls in trouble!" Siobhan shrugged, "Listen, I-I didn't mean to put you girls in trouble! It was our idea to leave the campus and see the district!"

"Dollatlanta?" said Holly as she pulled out a photo of the district of Dollatlanta, "Dollatlanta is really a district."

"Siobhan, tomorrow, we'll have a normal day until the beginning of the summer break!" stated Lisa, "And please, girl, Let's make sure that none of this will happen tomorrow!"

"That's right, Siobhan! None of this!" said Rita.

"Yeah, right."

The next day, after the days in Dollatlanta, Lisa, Holly and the girls went to the classroom. They sighed when they realize that their school year was about to begin in late May. They pulled out their textbooks and began waiting for Mr Lundy to show up. However, Beverly, along with Brooke, came to the classroom after spending her time pursuing the girls. They sat before the former took a look at the girls, "Those girls left me in that district of sentient dolls! Look what they did to my jacket!" She took off her jacket and showed the word "Loser" on it, "When I complimented two girls who were dolls, they wrote that silly word on the back of my jacket!"

"That's not cool!" said Brooke.

"What are we going to do with Siobhan? She is the one who is a doll along with Holly, Portia and Jacquie!"

"But, Beverly, they left us in the district and wrote the word "female loser" on your jacket!"

"We gotta convince Lisa, Holly and the girls that Muriel, Siobhan and Jacquie are corrupting them! Those three girls are creepy!" claimed Beverly, "What do you think? Shall we do this after class?"

In a moment of silence, Brooke stood frozen in fear and without hesitation, she answered, "OK, let's do this thing after class," She smiled nervously.

When the girls started to study after Mr Lundy arrived and taught them about biology, Lisa, Holly and the girls looked at each other as they sighed. They stared at Siobhan, Muriel and Jacquie, who were studying as well. Beverly pulled out a small rectangular piece of paper and began writing something on it secretly. After she finished writing, she quietly gave the piece of paper to Holly, which she started reading it.

"'Hello, Lisa and Holly, how you doing?'" She said, "Lisa, what is she doing?"