Chapter 8: Dollmacy's

"Living dolls? Oh, right, right, right, where are they?"

"Looks like they left the campus and went into another part of the city."

Back to Dollatlanta, Lisa, Holly and their friends are walking in Dollpiedmont Park, a doll version of the real Piedmont Park and appreciating the breeze of the district. They felt like they never felt alive in their entire lives. The girls were impressed where they saw many dolls walking, "This place is wonderful, Siobhan! I hope Principal Kendra will hear about this secret district!" Holly exclaimed gleefully, "Is there a power source somewhere?"

"Well, not really. Years ago, the district of Dollatlanta was formed magically by a child's wish. And this place is like manna from heaven!" said Siobhan, "Hiya, Peggy!" She greeted a paper doll passing by.

"Hi, Siobhan!" Peggy greeted her.

"Is she the resident of Dollatlanta?" said Lisa.

"She's a paper doll!" said Muriel.

"Everybody are dolls, right?" stated Maureen.

The girls laughed happily as they kept walking in the park. They saw some clouds forming into a human and a doll living together and smiled at each other. Then, the girls went to a clothing store similar to Macy's. The clothing store's name was named Dollmacy's when they went inside and felt mesmerized by the new clothes on display.

"This is pretty!" exclaimed Lisa.

"That clothing store looked similar to Macy's in Atlanta, girls!" said Mallory.

"It's so nice, Siobhan!" said Holly.

"Why they wear clothing like this?" Verena asked before shoving a mannequin before catching it, preventing it from hitting the floor, "Sorry, silly me..."

"Fabulous!" Vivian placed a sun hat on her head and took a photo of herself with her phone, "Fer shur, that's fabulous!"

"Did they sell clothes for dolls of every size?" Bailey picked up a striped shirt.

"Chillax, Bailey, all I see is a bunch of clothes for porcelain dolls," Portia picked up a sweater identical to hers.

"Portia, how about we switch our clothes?" Holly suggested, "Let's switch our clothes for fun!"

"Holly, dawg, I'm too tomboyish for that girliness thang," Portia refused to switch her clothes.

"Yeah, right..."

"But, let's pretend who we are!"

"That's the word, girl!" The rag doll gave her a thumbs up.

Later, the girls went to a fitting room on Dollmacy's. Siobhan, Jacquie and Muriel are waiting for their friends to come out and after one second, they came out wearing each other's clothes. Lisa was dressed as Holly while she wore Lisa's clothes, Maureen and Verena wore each other's clothing as well when Vivian, Mallory, Nikki, Portia, Bailey and Rita wore each other's clothes.

"Hey, everybody! You know my name! It's Holly!" Lisa uttered her friend's catchphrase while lifting her dress.

"Look at you!" exclaimed Holly.

"I'm looking smart!" said Verena while wearing Maureen's clothes and glasses, "What about you, Maureen?"

"It fits better, but, I'm squinting," Maureen found herself blind without her glasses, "Hey! Vivian, why are you wearing a new pantyhose which is different than yours?"

"That's Mallory's pantyhose, Maureen," Vivian stated, revealing that she is wearing Mallory's clothes while Mallory wore hers.

"It's me! Portia! Remember that now!" Nikki wore Portia's clothes.

"Yo, I think I'm gonna love wearin' one of these and paint it purple!" stated Portia while she wore Nikki's clothes.

"The clothes looked perfect for a grade skipper," stated Rita while wearing Bailey's clothes.

"This is so worrisome," Bailey stared at her mirror and found herself wearing Rita's clothes.

"Look at the girls wearing each other's clothing," said Muriel.

"Pretty interesting," Jacquie crossed her arms.

"Jacquie! How about you? Wanna try?"

"Me? No, no, no! I'm a nu goth girl!" Jacquie refused before Holly dragged her into the fitting room and took off her clothes, "Holly, I'm not kidding! You're gonna make me a fool of me!"

"Portia, give Nikki's clothes to her!" Holly told Portia.

"Leave it to me!" Portia went back to the fitting room and gave Nikki's clothes for her.

A moment later, Jacquie came out wearing Nikki's shirt, pants, belt, socks and sneakers instead of her normal clothes. She scoffed while she found herself uncomfortable, "The pink color brings bad luck to me..."

"C'mon, Jac! The clothes fits your body!"

"What do you think?" said Portia, who was wearing Jacquie's clothes.

"OK, I'm a little bit uncomfortable. But, it's okay."

Then, on the fitting room, Jacquie took off the pants, revealing her panties with black stripes and has put her black legging pants back on. She went out with her jacket, choker, boots and her shirt on and sat next to Muriel and Siobhan.

"It was great, anyway," She said.

"Your turn, Siobhan!" Holly convinced her.

"Do you want me to use different clothes to become Pop like you?" Siobhan was confused before looking at her pant, "Okay, fine..."

A moment later, Siobhan and Muriel came out of the fitting room wearing each other's clothes. The girls chuckled as they shoved them playfully, "Now that's fun!" Holly exclaimed happily, "Not bad for a paper doll, right?"

"It sounded fun, girl!" The paper doll replied happily.

"Sounds so new wave-ish!" said Muriel.

"This is totally fun!" stated Verena, "What do you have underneath your pants, girls?"

"Verena, do you think that I'm gonna wear pink shorts with white dots?" Siobhan was confused before removing the pink pants, revealing her underwear, "See?"

"Look at my panties!" Muriel removed Siobhan's pants, revealing her white panties with red dots, "Embarrassing, get it?"

"Oh, sorry," Verena smiled nervously.

Hours later, after leaving Dollmacy's, the girls walked in the streets, eating ice cream. They laughed while they went back to their normal clothes after spending their time switching each other's clothes. They walked in the streets before seeing two kids, who are paper dolls passing by. However, Beverly and Brooke, who left Whitmore University, are hiding in a postal mailbox, watching the girls.

"The girls! They are on Dollatlanta!" She exclaimed.

"I can't believe why we left the university just like them. Dean Gisela told us that the girls went to another part of the city where dolls of every type are living!" stated Brooke.

"Are you two new here?" A middle-aged woman, who was a peg wooden doll, appeared, "Are you looking for someone?"