Chapter 13: Beverly tricks Lisa, Holly and their friends

"She was sending messages to us," Lisa suspected before noticing a message on her textbook, "For me?" She said before picking up the message, "'I heard that Siobhan, Muriel and Jacquie are the street gang who were picking on you'".

"Street gang? But, Muriel, Siobhan and Jacquie are not the street gang!" Holly was incredulous before imagining herself and Lisa being bullied by Muriel, Siobhan and Jacquie as a street gang. She gasped before Muriel prepared to punch her, only to come back to reality, "No, no, this didn't happen at all."

The brunette looked at the message and threw it back to Beverly, "They're not mean to us, Holly."

"What? What is she talking about?" Beverly was bewildered and has put her hand on her cheek in dismay, "Gotta think, gotta think, gotta think..."

"Beverly, I guess the message didn't work. But, Muriel, Siobhan and Jacquie are not criminals," said Brooke.

"Criminals?! Ha! We'll see about this!"

Later, in the same morning, Lisa, Holly, Siobhan and their friends are under the tree talking about how they impressed the partiers in the Rag & Porcelain Club on Dollatlanta. Beverly and Brooke are watching them, standing next to a wall, "Siobhan, I remember how I sang with the Go-Go Paper Dolls in the nightclub! They were nice to us! I wish they would come to the campus and sing together!" said Holly.

"So do I!" said Lisa.

"That's nice, Holly!" stated Siobhan, "Well, today, we're doing everything great without trouble!" She has put her hands on her pant pocket, "Hey! I have a little thing for you!"

"What is it? Let me see!"

"Don't worry, Holly! It's a surprise!" stated Muriel, "I created anything great last night!"

"We'll be right back!" Siobhan pulled up her pants and walked away along with her friend and Jacquie.

"Okay, We'll be waiting for you, Siobhan," said Holly.

"Show me anything!" Lisa adjusted her jacket.

"Isn't that sweet, dawg? Life is just a happy rag doll!" said Portia.

"Well, there she goes," Beverly snickered, "Along with Muriel and Jacquie. I guess I'll have to make sure that those people must like me because I'm awesome!"

"But, Beverly, what if they don't like you?" said Brooke.

"Don't worry, I have the perfect disguise!" Beverly pulled out a striped dress, a dark pink wig complete with a red bow hairband, red white stockings and pink high heels with red bows, "After I am done, I'll pretend that I'm Holly and make Siobhan as my idol!"

"Right back at ya, Bev!" Brooke nodded.

They waited for their friends to return while observing the sky. And then, the pink haired girl and her female friend appeared to talk to them, "Lisa! Holly! Girls! What a nice surprise!" She exclaimed.

"Beverly! Hold on to that thought, this is not a surprise!" Lisa crossed her arms.

"Hey, take it easy! I want to know that-"

"Just listen to her, Beverly, you were chasing us in Dollatlanta!" Holly has put her hands on her hips, "Why don't you go and brag about yourself and that reputation?"

Beverly laughed nervously, "Please, girl, about Siobhan, she....uh...was manipulating you and trying to stick with you together," She lied as she has put her hands together, "I've been thinking, how about you tell her the truth? She lied to you about going to Williams Street to spend your time together with her and I want you to pass your title to me because I have to keep my reputation safe".

"Your reputation? Beverly, I don't know what you're talking about."

"What is she doing? Is she lying to us?" said Maureen.

"Oh, boy..." Rita rolled her eyes.

"But, I have my reputation! You can't steal the spotlight from me!" Holly did not believe her.

"I know. But, all I want is..." Beverly noticed Siobhan, Muriel and Jacquie coming back, "I have to make sure these people must love me for being perfect. Will you give me a chance?" She continued before the rag doll nodded in agreement while her friends watched in shock, "Okay, sure you will. I hope you'll believe me," She said as she began walking away along with Brooke.

"Hey, girls! We're back! Wanna see something?" Siobhan appeared and pulled out a necklace of a rag doll with a rainbow saying 'You're the best, girl' above it, "It says You're the best!"

"Well, that's pretty impressive, Siobhan!" Holly picked up the necklace and placed it around her neck, "Wow! It means that I'm the best! I love it!" She said as she took off her gift and placed it on her pocket.

"Pretty good, Siobhan!" Lisa stated before seeing Beverly disguising herself as Holly, "Listen, Siobhan, Muriel and Jacquie, we were thinking of something."

"What is it?"

"Go on! Tell us!" said Muriel.

"Yeah, girl. Tell us!" said Jacquie.

Initially nervous, Lisa and Holly looked at each other before the rag doll spoke to Siobhan, "Did we went to Williams Street?" She asked awkwardly.

"What are you talking about? Don't tell me that Beverly was claiming that she is the best!" Siobhan has put her hand on her hip, "Wait a minute, are you saying that..." She paused before imagining herself as a cruel manipulator, where she ordered her friends to obey her. When she came back to reality, she gasped in horror, "I was manipulating you girls?!"

"That's not cool!" Portia was shocked.

"She manipulated them?" said Vivian.

"No! I mean, we were going to Williams Street only to realize that Dollatlanta is just a figment of your imagination!" The brunette explained.

"That doesn't mean that Dollatlanta is actually real," said Mallory before the paper doll and her friends gasped even more, "I guess that I raised my voice softly...or is it?"

"Why you girls didn't told me that Dollatlanta was a figment of my imagination?! Huh?" Siobhan grunted with frustration before storming off, "You said that I was manipulating you girls!"

"Siobhan, wait!" Muriel tried to stop her from leaving, "I'll deal with her, Holly. I guess that Dollatlanta doesn't mean at lot to you, Lisa and the girls." She said before following Siobhan, with Jacquie following her friends.

"Siobhan! Don't go!" Holly tried to convince her to come back, but no avail, "We feel manipulated. It was a big, big, big misunderstanding."

"We feel bad..." said Lisa, "The summer break is coming soon and we hurt her feelings."

The girls walked away after seeing their three new female friends feeling hurt by their words. Beverly, who was carrying the wig while wearing her disguise, watched them with a sadistic manner.