Chapter 18: Holly exposes Beverly's real identity / The Summer Break

"Thanks, Kyle," Holly nodded in agreement when she adjusted her hair and stared at Beverly, who chuckled nervously. She realized that she does not have purple eyes and pulled the wig off from her, revealing her pink hair and her real identity, "See? See?"

"You know my name! It's...Beverly?" Beverly was shocked as she saw her real identity being exposed and saw the students glaring at her sternly, "Are you guys kidding me?! Why aren't you saying hello to me?"

"I know who is saying hello to you," said Siobhan before she ripped the striped dress, revealing a pair of bloomers underneath.

"Girl Imposter! girl Imposter!" The students chanted.

"Faker!" The cheerleaders shouted.

"You girls are ruining my life!" Beverly shouted as she prepared to attack the rag doll and her friends, only to be hit by fruits and drinks by the angry students, prompting her to run away, "Brooke! The students are not liking me at all!" She shouted as she left the residence hall, pursured by the students.

Brooke snickered, "You deserved it!"

"Everybody! It's me! Holly!" Holly shouted happily to the students, much to their glee. She felt happy that her reputation was back on the track and her trust between her classmates being restored.

"That's our female pal!" said Portia.

"She is our friend!" said Lisa.

"Looks like she has a spark for cheerfulness!" said Maureen.

"Absolutely, Maureen!" said Vivian.

"And the best rag doll ever!" said Bailey.

"And Beverly is not!" said Mallory.

"Good one, Mallory!" Verena gave her a fist bump.

"And so awesome!" said Rita.

"Yeah, girl!" Bailey exclaimed.

"It's pretty great, right, Kyle?" said Nikki.

"Of course, Nikki," Kyle replied.

"I'm sure hope that Beverly learned her lesson," Mel crossed his arms.

"You're right, Mel! Thanks for coming with us at the New Wave party!" said Lisa.

"Siobhan, she is the rag doll that we met! Isn't that cool?" said Jacquie.

"Cool? It was so nice!" Siobhan shoved her playfully before punching her arm.

"Ow! Stop that!" Jacquie punched her back.

"Hehe, sentient dolls," Muriel said to herself.

Many days later, the summer break officially began. All the students of the Whitmore University are on the summer break, having fun and spending time with family and friends. Lisa, Holly and Maureen stared at the calendar and saw it as the day where they would spend time at their teen hangout, Arcadia.

"This is it, girls! We're on summer break!" said Lisa.

"That's right!" said Holly.

"Yeah! Let's do this!" said Maureen.

That night, the girls are in Arcadia along with other teens and young adults. They were waiting for Holly, Portia, Jacquie and Siobhan to show up. Then, Mel, along with Kyle, came to Arcadia and encountered them, "Hi!" He greeted.

"Hi, Mel! What a pleasure to see you!" said Lisa.

"It's pretty nice to see everybody in Arcadia," said Kyle.