Chapter 9: The Rag & Porcelain Club

"What?" Beverly asked and turned around to see the woman, "I'm looking for a...a...missing girl who ran away from the school," She lied to her.

"Yeah! We're new in this district of dolls!" said Brooke.

"Oh, okay," The woman walked away.

After seeing her leaving, Beverly talked to Brooke, "Brooke, listen! Those people like me, remember? Lisa, Holly and their friends are a bunch of misfits! Why humans live in another part of the city when they were dolls?" She said when she has put her hands on her hips, "What if Holly would sing to impress the dolls in this district?"

Later that night, Lisa, Holly, Maureen, Verena, Mallory, Nikki, Portia, Bailey, Vivian, Siobhan, Jacquie, Rita and Muriel went to a teen nightclub called The Rag & Porcelain Club, a nightclub with elements of Atlanta's nightclubs, lounges and various teen nightclubs. They were amazed when they looked up to the logotype of the nightclub, "That's a amazing party!" stated Holly.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get inside!" Verena prepared to get inside.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold up, dawg! The homies will never know who we are!" Portia stopped her.

"This nightclub has every music genre!" said Siobhan.

"Does this club allows dolls of every type despite the logotype being Rag and porcelain?" Rita felt unsure.

"C'mon, girls! Let's get inside!" said Holly.

"Yeah! Let's go!" said Lisa.

The girls went inside where they saw the interior of the nightclub. Some dolls of every type are dancing to new wave music, partying like there's no tomorrow. They has put some pairs of sunglasses to look cool and greeted one of the partiers and gave them a friendly finger gun gesture. A girl group consisting of five girls who were paper dolls, are singing a familiar song. They were the Go-Go Paper Dolls, a girl group with elements of two girl groups like Spice Girls and Eternal. The girls were amazed while Holly began raising her hand, "Hiya! You girls are so exciting!" She exclaimed.

"The Go-Go Paper Dolls!" Lisa was amazed.

"Hey, girls! I'm a big fan of your songs!" Bailey raised her hat happily.

"Girls, who are they?" said the leader of the girl group, named Karan.

"I'm not sure, Karan. But, isn't that the nu goth girl with the black color?" said Agustina.

"They came to the district of Dollatlanta!" said Albinia.

"Look at her dress!" said Kairi, pointing to the rag doll's dress.

"Look at the stripes!" said Katsuko.

"Relax! I'm not here to disrupt your party! I'm a rag doll!" Holly told them, "Well, not a ordinary rag doll you guys might think. I'm a singing rag doll!"

"I'm a peg wooden doll!" said Jacquie.

"I'm a paper doll!" said Siobhan.

"And I'm a porcelain doll!" said Portia, "What's the deal? Porcelain makes you sick, right?"

"My friend Holly is a rag doll different from the other dolls in real world. And you guys are dolls of every type! C'mon, Holly! Why don't you get out there and join those girls on stage?"

"But, Lisa, what if they don't like me?"

"Trust me, it's going to be special!" Lisa reassured her.

"Allright, I'm in," Holly smiled as she brushed her hair and went to the stage. She took off her dress revealing a red and white checkered dress and white go-go boots, "What do you think, everybody? Don't be a drag! Be rag!"