Chapter 6: Talking about Dollatlanta

The following morning, before the summer break, Lisa, Holly, along with their friends, including Siobhan, Muriel and Jacquie, were on their way to the classroom. They punched each other playfully while they greeted their classmates as usual. Beverly was also on her way to the classroom, along with Brooke. She greeted the female dean, Gisela, who was passing by while drinking some coffee. Beverly were under the delusion that her classmates love her and saw her as popular, despite her classmates ignoring her. When they arrived in the classroom, the girls sat on their seats and began waiting for their male teacher to show up.

"Well, we're confident that the summer break is almost beginning," said Holly before seeing Siobhan drawing a district on a sheet of paper, "What are you doing, Siobhan?"

"Drawing a district, where dolls are magically transformed into humans," Siobhan replied, "They call it Dollatlanta, a district in the outskirts of Atlanta, with a mix of Atlanta's respective district, various cities and many avenues with doll puns!"

"Dollatlanta? Where is it?" said Rita.

"In the outskirts of Atlanta, Rita. A place where humans are dolls transformed by magic! Yep, that's right! There are inhabitants who are types of dolls, especially Rag dolls, porcelain dolls, apple dolls, paper dolls, peg wooden dolls, Lupita dolls, baby dolls and other types of dolls!"

"Other types of dolls?" The girls exclaimed.

"I say....A boneka doll!" Verena pulled out a boneka doll without eyebrows.

"Verena! Boneka dolls without eyebrows can be ugly!" Lisa snatched it from her and threw it away with disgust.

"Oh, sorry...."

"Dollatlanta?" Beverly approached Siobhan, "I know Dollatlanta! You were listening for that paper doll with new wave genre about the district?"

"Beverly! Stop it! You don't know about Dollatlanta!" Lisa scolded her.

"That's right! Siobhan told us that humans are actually dolls transformed by magic!" Holly stated, "We're not the only dolls who are adjustable in Atlanta!"

"Adjustable? You're joking, rag doll. Dolls never transform themselves into magic!"

"They transform into magic. The dolls get some dark magic pixie dust poured into them," said Jacquie, "They have the ability to talk, walk, sing, eat and stuff like-"

"You mean dark magic pixie dust?" Siobhan felt confused.

"Siobhan! Don't bother me!"

"Oh, sorry, my bad."

"Face it, Beverly, we'll see what's Dollatlanta looks like," stated Lisa.

"Yo, Bev, girl, fo'shizzle, I'll see the place where the porcelain dolls are livin' in their best shot!" stated Portia.

"That's right, you're the one who never had a doll as a companion," said Vivian, "Like, you never had."

"Ha! Good luck with that, girls," Beverly pulled out a crumpled paper from her pocket and threw it at Vivian's face, only for Holly to catch it.

"Beverly, don't mess with her, or you'll regret it, okay?" She threw the crumpled paper back at her, enraging her.

"Oh, yeah? We'll see about that, Holly! You're a rag doll! And your friends are humans and dolls of every type!" Beverly walked away and went back to her seat.

"That girl...completely different and she thinks that she is awesome."

"Holly, she's a meanie," stated Lisa, "Really, we'll see that district after class."