Chapter 7: Dollatlanta

Later, the girls are riding on a sidecar attached to Muriel's scooter. They left the Whitmore University and began riding their way to Dollatlanta, the city where dolls live. They were amazed where they saw many buildings along the way. They went to North Decatur Road before stopping on a stoplight. They waited for a while and watched some pedestrians crossing the other side of the street before proceeding. When they went to Rock Springs Road, they found themselves on a imaginary sequence and began riding on a red road. The buildings were colored red and the sky was colored white, even the clouds were colored pink. Lisa and Holly were amazed when they saw anything colored in red, white and pink. Suddenly, the buildings began disassembling, one by one, before coming into a purple road and graffiti words with teal color, much to Portia's enjoyment.

"Hey, man! Look at those graffiti words! It fits with my style!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, Portia! That's right!" said Holly.

"There's a purple tunnel ahead!" Bailey pointed to a purple tunnel.

The girls went through the tunnel and found themselves on a 80s New Wave pattern. They were surprised when they landed on the pink circles, yellow squares and orange rectangles. They went into a yellow background with black dots and felt amazed as they chuckled happily. Then, they went into a black background where they saw pentagrams along the way and landed into one of them. Another pentagram appeared from nowhere and transported Lisa, Holly, Siobhan and the girls into a background with various patterns related to them. And then, back to reality, the girls found themselves in Midtown Atlanta, to their amazement.

"Midtown Atlanta!" Holly exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's Midtown Atlanta. But, where's the tunnel?" said Lisa before she noticed a tunnel below Williams Street, "Oh, there it is!"

The girls drove the scooter and went into the tunnel, close to Novel Midtown Atlanta. When they all went inside, they saw some lights on the ceiling and looked around before seeing a glowing light at the end of the tunnel. They came out of the tunnel where they found themselves in the district of Dollatlanta, a district with a mix of Downtown Atlanta, various cities and avenues with doll puns. Lisa, Holly, Maureen, Verena, Mallory, Vivian, Nikki, Portia, Bailey and Rita were amazed by the surroundings of the district located in the tunnel of Williams Street.

"Look at that place! Dollatlanta!" said Holly.

"It's amazing!" said Lisa.

"Fer shur, a place where the dolls are inhabitants!" said Vivian.

"There are dolls with life!" Rita exclaimed.

"Check out the buildings!" Nikki pointed to the buildings, "They look porcelain and perfect!"

"Don't be fooled, Nikki," said Jacquie.

Then, the girls parked the scooter and started to walk the streets of Dollatlanta. They were impressed when they saw many buildings similar to the normal buildings in Atlanta. When they stopped in an intersection, they looked up to a sign where it says "Dollmarietta Street and Dollfairlie street. Lisa and Holly laughed in amusement when they realized that the avenues has many doll puns, including the neighborhoods.

"This is incredible!" Holly felt excited, "This is more than someone meets the eye!"

"What about that? Better than the normal city, huh?" said Siobhan as she and her friends walked on the streets.

"Are you kidding? This district is inhabited by dolls of every type!" Holly continued before noticing the inhabitants of Dollatlanta, who are rag dolls and porcelain dolls, "Rag dolls! They're like me!" She said before complimenting a rag doll turned human, "Hi! How are you? I'm from Atlanta!"

"Nice to meet you!" said the rag doll turned human, who is a young woman.

Portia chuckled before seeing a porcelain doll turned human, who was a little girl, "A porcelain girl! You look cute when you were made of porcelain, dawg! You're so phat!" She said.

"Thank you!" said the little girl.

"This is where dolls live together! You think that they are children's toys? Made by fabric? Made at art class?" said Muriel.

"This place is great! I love it!"

"Are you sure this is the right place? Where we'll spend some time?" Rita asked before she was bumped by a apple doll, who was a old woman, "Oh, sorry!"

"That's a apple doll, Rita," Vivian crossed her arms.

"The inhabitants are dolls! My parents didn't told me about living dolls!" exclaimed Lisa.

Back to Whitmore University, Beverly went to Lisa and Holly's room and knocked the door, intending to show her some photos that she took earlier, "Lisa? Holly? Are you girls in there? Look, I'm going in to show you anything, okay?" She said before opening the door, only to see no one, "They're gone," She said to herself before seeing the closet, which consisted of Lisa's clothes and Holly's dresses. Beverly picked up one of the dresses and has put them on before pretending that she is Holly, "Uh...hello, everybody! You know my name! It's Holly!" She exclaimed before sighing in disappointment, "This is not working..." Beverly said to herself before putting a purple baseball cap identical to Portia's and placed it on her head, "Hey, dawgs!" She imitated Portia before Brooke showed up.

"What are you doing, Bev?" She asked her.

"Imitating the dolls' mannerisms," Beverly took off the dress, revealing her normal clothes underneath.

"The dolls? Holly, Portia, Siobhan and Jacquie?"

"They're dolls! Holly is made with spare scraps of material, Portia is made of porcelain, Siobhan is made of paper and Jacquie is made of..."

"Clothespins?" Brooke interrupted her.

"I was going to say wooden pegs, stupid girl!" Beverly chided her as she sat on the bed, "I don't know why Lisa and Holly have left the campus with their group of misfits. The rag doll and her female porcelain friend are the only dolls living in this planet!"