Chapter 11: Dollpiedmont Park

"I left the university to look for you. I was on my way to that city where the dolls are living! Some people passed by and they saw me as an outcast! But, no! I'm awesome!" Beverly claimed.

"Nobody sees you as a awesome girl, Beverly! They hate you and you claim that you're perfect!" Lisa has put her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, dawg! The dolls doesn't like you!" Portia adjusted her hat.

"What?!"

"You heard them, Beverly," said Brooke.

Before the pink haired girl was about to attack Lisa, Holly and their friends, she realized that they are gone, much to her disappointment. The girls were hiding on the wall of the building, fearing that Beverly would kill them for her humiliation at the nightclub. When they watched her going to the right, they went to the left and began walking in the streets of Dollatlanta to avoid being seen by her.

"What's the matter with Beverly, girls?" said Siobhan.

"I don't know, Siobhan! She is so embarrassing!" stated Holly, "She is too deluded!"

"You got that right, Holly!" said Lisa.

"Never trust a pink haired girl," said Jacquie, "Muriel, do you have any idea where we can find in this district?"

"There's a lake in the district, girls. Let's find out and we'll reflect about it!" Muriel replied.

"Okay, then!"

"Allright."

"With pleasure!"

The girls kept walking in order to look for the said lake in the district of Dollatlanta. Many hours later, they went to the Dollpiedmont Park, where they saw many people who are also dolls. Along the way, a little girl who was a rag doll, appeared, "Holly! Girl, you're my idol! I loved your songs! I'm excited to meet you in person!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you! You're so cute!" Holly petted the little girl, "You like my songs?"

"Yes!" The little girl replied.

"Some people see Holly as a celebrity, Jacquie," stated Siobhan.

"Of course, Siobhan. For a peg wooden doll, nobody is perfect," commented Jacquie.

When the girls kept walking, they encountered a map sign of the urban park. They looked for directions while wondering where the lake could be. Maureen removed her glasses and cleaned the lenses before putting them back on. The paper doll saw a lake who resembled the Lake Clara Meer and it was called Lake Clara Ragleer, a pun of the Lake Clara Meer itself. And then, after arriving at the lake, the girls stared at the downtown of Dollatlanta, to their amazement.

"Look at the buildings! I can see them from here!" Nikki exclaimed happily.

"This place is perfect!" said Bailey.

"My mom told me that Ragleer is a pun of Meer," said Muriel as she has put her hands on her pockets.

"What do you think, Jacquie?" Siobhan has put her arm on Jacquie's shoulder.

"Siobhan, don't put your arm on my shoulder."

"That's a pun of the Lake Clara Meer. Like, I'm sure that this urban park was frequented by dolls," said Vivian.

"Are there many places to see, Siob?" said Holly.

"I know the museum who resembled the High Museum of Art! Follow me!" Siobhan gestured her friends to follow her.

A moment later, the girls went to the said museum who resembled the High Museum of Art. The museum was called High Museum of Doll-art, the largest museum located in the district. They went inside where some people are observing some arts created by artists. The most famous of the arts were the evolution of the doll, a painting created by an artist. Lisa, Holly and Maureen observed at it with curiosity.

"Wow! The rag doll comes to life and transforms itself into a human!" Holly was impressed.

"That's what rag dolls are different!" said Lisa.

"The creation of the porcelain doll!" Bailey saw a picture of a porcelain doll being created, "Dolls are similar to human evolution!"

"That's right, yo!" stated Portia.

"What do they see?" Siobhan pointed to a sculpture of a porcelain doll resembling Discobolus, "This one was wearing a dress and is also a woman rather than a man."

"They call it Porcelobolus," Jacquie crossed her arms.

"Mona Lisa? As a rag doll?" Mallory was confused as she saw a portrait resembling Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, but with a rag doll resembling her, "They call it Mona Lisa the rag doll."

"That's pretty nice for art, isn't it?" said Holly, "And that one? What's the name of the picture next to Mona Lisa the rag doll?"

"That's the painting of Marilyn Monroe as a rag doll," said Lisa.

"Good, good. I'm seeing it."

After seeing many arts involving dolls, Lisa, Holly and their friends have left the museum. They walked on the streets while observing the buildings of Dollatlanta. When they continued walking, Holly felt a ringtone coming from her pocket. It was her cellphone that was making that noise as she pulled it out and answered it, "Hello?" She said.

"Holly! Where are you? You were supposed to show up in class!" said Kyle.

"Kyle! Hello! Sorry, I forgot to call you, but, I'm in Dollatlanta with Lisa, Siobhan and the other girls!"

"Dollatlanta? A district where dolls are the residents?"

"Kyle, let me talk to Lisa!" Mel snatched Kyle's phone, "Lisa! Are you there?"

"Mel?" Lisa snatched Holly's phone, "Mel! Where are you? Are you alright?"

"I am alright, Lisa. Are you in Dollatlanta? Why you didn't came back yet?"

"I'm in Dollatlanta, Mel! A district where dolls of every type are living!"

"You girls are missing a full day in the university, don't you see that?" Mel explained, "Please, Lisa, come back to the university right now, understand?"

After realizing that they left the campus to see the district of Dollatlanta, Lisa and Holly looked at each other worriedly while the other girls watched her. Later on, the girls went to the scooter and began riding their way back to the Whitmore University. They drove every avenue and saw every car on their way while avoiding them easily.