Chapter 3: Muriel, Siobhan and Jacquie

At the classroom, the students, including the girls, are waiting for their teacher Stan Lundy, to show up. Lisa, Holly, and their friends are discussing about their summer plans, "Girls, I'm so excited about our summer break! We can all go home to dance and play Dance Dance Revolution on my bedroom!" said Nikki.

"That's right, Nikki!" Holly exclaimed.

"Hey! I'm thinkin' of sprayin' graffiti on Krog Street Tunnel!" said Portia.

"And I'm thinking of spending time playing video games or read comic books!" said Rita.

The girls laughed before their male teacher, Mr. Lundy, showed up, prompting them to stay focused on class. In the campus of the university, three girls are on their way to the classroom. One has blue hair, the second wore a orange sweater and the other wore black clothes. They greeted their classmates and climbed the stairs where they saw a statue and smiled in satisfaction before entering the hall. After going to the classroom, they saw Beverly and Brooke focusing on class.

"Beverly Streator, right?" said the girl with black hair.

"Yeah, she is under the impression that she is popular, look at her hair," said the girl with orange sweater.

"Psst! Siobhan! Jacquie! Over here!" said the blue-haired girl.

"Hey! Let's sit next to Muriel!" The girl with orange sweater grabbed her friend by the wrist.

"What are you doing?! I'm a goth girl!"

They sat on three empty seats where they saw Mr. Lundy teaching his students about math. They pulled out their textbooks and began focusing on class, "Hmm, you girls must be the new students. What are your names?" He said.

"It's Muriel Furlowski, Mr Lundy," Muriel introduced herself.

"And I'm Jacquie," Jacquie introduced herself, "Don't be fooled, I'm Jacquie."

"And I'm Siobhan!" Siobhan happily introduced herself, "I know it's a name derived from a female singer, but, I'm new here!"

"Wow! Are the new students?" said Rita.

"They came to the university this year, Rita," Holly stated.

"When are we going to see them, Hol?" Maureen asked.

"After class, we'll give them a good impression."

When the students are focusing on class, Beverly combed her hair and stared at her reflection, vainly. She began answering the questions on her textbook while drawing hearts on it. She saw a boy and talked to him, "Well, how's your family?" She asked.

"Please! I'm trying to focus here!" said the boy.

"We'll introduce ourselves and say hello to those girls!" Holly continued before seeing Mel and Kyle, "Oh! Hi, Mel! Hello, Kyle!"

"Hi, Holly!" Mel greeted her.

"Hello, Holly!" Kyle also greeted her.

"Does anyone know the answer of ten minus one?" Mr. Lundy asked the students before Lisa raised her hand, "Yes, Lisa?"

"Nine!" Lisa replied.

"Eleven!" Beverly replied.

"That's a good answer, Lisa. And you, Beverly, eleven is not a answer."

"What?! But, I thought that you-"

"That's why Beverly is not awesome, girls," said Lisa.

"That's nice, Lis," stated Holly. 

Later on, after class, Lisa, Holly and their friends are talking to each other, with Vivian combing her hair, "Say, girls, I'm thinking that we'll find an amusement park where you can see me throwing a baseball at the bottles. Fer shur, it's so nice!" She said.

"Vivian, I'm not sure if you throw a baseball," The rag doll looked unsure before noticing Muriel, Siobhan, Jacquie and Beverly talking and discussing.

"Well, look at you! A paper doll!" Beverly chuckled, "They think that you're made of paper."

"Her name is Siobhan, Beverly, she is my friend and I created it when I was a kid," said Muriel.

"Yeah, and if you don't leave us alone, I'll kiss your pretty pink hair goodbye," said Jacquie.

"Kiss my hair goodbye?! Ha! Did you hear that, Brooke? She said to kiss my pretty pink hair goodbye!"

"I don't think so, hotshot," Jacquie crossed her arms, "Don't be fooled..." She said as she silently glared at her.

"Ew....creepy girl," Beverly walked away along with Brooke.

After the two girls have left, Lisa, Holly and their friends approached the three girls, "Hey! Are you alright?" She asked them, "We saw you talking to Beverly and Brooke."

"Wow! You did? You must be the talking rag doll who sings!" stated Siobhan.

"You know who I am, the name is Holly," Holly introduced herself, "And you are....?"

"And This is me! Siobhan!" Siobhan happily introduced herself.

"And Don't be fooled, it's Jacquie," Jacquie introduced herself.

"Yo, that's a nice motto! Where you girls came from? Compton? Maine?" Portia asked.

"Actually, no. We're from another city in the state of Georgia," said Muriel before she introduced herself, "Sorry, I'm Muriel Furlowski!" She shook the rag doll's hand, "We're from the city of Macon! And now we live here in Atlanta!"

"Ohh..." The girls were curious.

"Muriel, why you named them Siobhan and Jacquie? Are they named after your grandmother and your great-grandmother?" said Lisa.

"They're named after singers, Lisa."

"Gosh! You three are similar to us!" Holly looked amazed.

"That's right, Holly! I sing new wave songs!" said Siobhan.

"And I sing Nu-goth songs," said Jacquie.

"We had many stories, girls! Holly was a birthday present, Portia was a christmas present and some others were presents in our early childhood!" Nikki has put her hands on her hips.

"That's right!" said Bailey.

"You girls are new for this kind of university."

"Big deal! Now, may I tell you how I got them in my childhood?"