GET THE PITCHFORKS!!!!

Alright. I have found something so AWFUL. Something that needs to be stopped before it destroys us or is watched to laugh at. Look at the picture. LOOK AT THAT!!!!!! I'll wait, or the rest of this won't make much sense.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AN ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I..... I.............. *things start exploding in the background* CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! *giant fireball*

WHY!!!!!! Do they want to kill me?!?!?! Are they TRYING TO FAIL?!?!?! I personally didn't like the angry birds games *gasp* but it was a time waster and a good(ish) idea. I knew it was very popular (WHY people?!?!?! You created a monster by buying ALL the versions: Star Wars, Seasons, others I can't think of right now....) but not THIS popular!!!!! A game popular enough to get an ad in TFE (a toy fair magazine.... perks of a dad who used to own a toy company and invent things) and funding.

How hard is it for a movie to get funding? Hard. SUPER HARD. Look.... JAWS is a great movie! But people didn't like the idea enough to put money into it. If they put enough money into "Angry Birds: The Movie" (awful title) then they must think it's going to be great. GREAT. They trust ROVIO enough that they will give their own money (rich people.... GIVING MONEY TO THIS MOVIE) to make a movie that ROVIO says will be super successful.

That means it HAS to be bad. Tell me what you think in the comments and tell me if you've heard about this movie before and from where.