Another Day... Another Chapter...

-Sorry for the chapter delay! I've been reeeeealy lazy... and uh... didn't post any new chapters for uh.... a long time *blushes*. SORRY!-

Thousands of years ago a monkey name Jack decided that he didn't like bananas anymore. So after making this astonishing discovery, his buttocks fell off. It became the first man and woman... I don't need to go into details... but they basically multiplied until today. Now we RULE the planet! And we are descendents of the monkey buttocks. So... congrats! You are all jackasses!

I might swear a bit more then usual... it's just cause I'm tired.

YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME. I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS AND BOLD... YOU CAN IGNORE WRITING LIKE THIS! Urgh... now my throat hurts.....

I hate when those valentine heart candies have cute slogans like, "Puppy love" or "4 ever". Why bother? You are just gonna eat the candy.

My parents think I'm normal.... They don't know me.

In my sister's dream world, all she would eat is Ramen Noodle Soup. She would also have a heart attack weekly.

We had a baby lamb born yesterday (okay... now say "awwwww")...... it had NO eyes (now flinch or say "cool!").

Check out Alexis's book "Rant". Really funny! She has a better sense of humor then me (well... I have a really bad sense of humor... but she is funny). Her username is..... Uh.... Oh.... blonde moment! Sorry... I can't remember... drat.

I don't like when people ask about your religion or personal life... if you vote for my books then you are my friend... so no personal stories... this is the internet, what happens in the real world stays in the real world.

I don't talk to myself... I talk to my cats. ^_^

You say you're crazy?! I'm sitting on a sofa eating dry raisin bran and laughing to myself!

Over vacation I made up a few verses to a parody of that annoying chipmunks Christmas song... beware!

We've been good but we won't last,

Go get a condom and hurry fast!

I've lost it!!!

-I'm gonna take a nap... my stupid sleep deprived mind is going haywire!!! Well... bye, and PLEEEEEEEEEASE comment, vote and... I you just want to screw school and go back to sleep in the morning, follow!-