Stuff

Alright, I haven't been online much (had no internet for a month) and everything has been really crazy. My family is going to host an exchange student (she gets here tomorrow :D) from India and some relatives are coming over Monday (we only see them once a year).

Internet..... Last month I watched too many Tobuscus and John Oliver videos so it's pretty much my fault I had no internet. Can someone tell me how many Dimensions chapters I need to type? I forgot!

I've been working at farmer's markets Thursday-Saturday so I'm very tired. Luckily that's calming down....

Exchange student! She's very awesome and we're all excited. She's never seen snow before so she in for a bit of a shock. She's also VEGETARIAN. I live off bloody meat.... this is going to be hard......

Relatives.....  They are all hyper (like climbing-a-5-mile-mountian-is-a-warm-up-hyper). That's going to be fun..........

BIRDS!!!!!!! These baby barn swallows have JUST left the nest in my barn and they are SO FRICKEN CUTE!!!!!!! If they ran for president (the trio) I would break into the vote processing center and change all the votes for them (NOT KIDDING).

Alright...... uh........ hope to stay active (mostly)!!! Bye!