AMELIA MARSHALL

FELL TOMB

Amelia Marshall stands outside the Fell's Church tomb where her girlfriends Katherine and Elena are speaking. She clutches her stuffed cow tightly against her chest.

Katherine: Stefan know you're here?

Elena: I brought you some things.

Katherine: You came to bribe me? What is it that you want?

Elena: I want you to tell me about Klaus.

Katherine: Hmm, you've been busy.

Elena: I also brought you this.

She takes an old book from the bag.

Elena: It's your family history. It says in here that the family line ended with you. Obviously that's not true.

Katherine: You think that if you brought me some family keepsake that I'd open up?

Elena: I also brought you this.

She takes a bottle of blood from the bag and shows it to Katherine. Katherine rushes over towards Elena but she can't get out because of the spell.

Elena: You don't look so good. How long before your body shuts down? 10, 20 years? It must be painful to desiccate and mummify. I can't even imagine.

Katherine sits down on the floor. Elena puts some blood in a glass on the ground and pushes it towards her with a stick. Katherine takes the glass and drinks. Her skin regains some of its color.

Katherine: You have the Petrova fire.

Elena: More blood?

Katherine puts the glass on the floor. Elena takes it.

Katherine: It's a long story, Klaus and I. It goes all the way back to England, 1492, after I left Bulgaria. Or was thrown out.

Elena gives Katherine more blood.

Elena: Thrown out?

Katherine: My family, your true ancestors, they disowned me. My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time. I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame.

Elena: It was kept secret?

Katherine: Mhmm. My baby was given away. I was banished to England and I had to learn to adjust. So I quickly became English. It was there that I caught the eye of a nobleman named Klaus. I was taken with him at first, til I found out what he was and what he wanted from me. And then I ran like hell.

Elena? Kat?

The doppelgangers looks towards the entrance seeing their girlfriend/soulmate walking down into the tomb still clutching her stuffed cow to her chest

Katherine: Hey baby

Elena: Sweetheart, I thought I told you to wait outside.

Amelia: I know. I got worried.

She sits down leaning her back against Elena's chest and places her legs across the barrier over Katherine's lap

Katherine unties her shoes and takes them off. Elena wraps her arms around Amelia's waist resting her chin on her shoulder

Amelia: Pretend I'm not even here

Katherine: Sorry can't do that, baby.

Elena: Nope!

Amelia: So, what did Klaus want?

Katherine looks at Elena while massaging Amelia's feet.

Katherine: The same thing that he'll want from you. He wants to break the curse.

Elena: By sacrificing the Petrova doppelgänger.

Katherine: He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body.

Elena: What does the Petrova blood line have to do with Klaus?

Katherine: It's really tedious but...

She drinks and crushes the cup. She has regained more of her color.

Katherine: The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood. Witches are crafty with their spells. The doppelgänger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the doppelgänger reappeared, the curse can be broken.

Elena: So you ran before he killed you?

Katherine: Something like that.

Amelia: Rose never took you back to Klaus, did she?

Katherine: No because she had a change of heart, baby.

Elena: You killed yourself?!

Katherine: Klaus needed a human doppelgänger. As a vampire, I was no longer any use to him.

Elena: But it didn't work. You didn't really escape, you've been running from Klaus ever since.

Katherine: I underestimated his spirit for vengeance but living in a suitcase is better than dying so you can have your blood spilled over some silly little rock.

Amelia feels her eyes getting droopy and she lets out a soft yawn, nuzzling further into Elena's chest.

Katherine: What's wrong? Afraid I'm right? You don't want to die? There's another way out.

She goes to cut her wrist when they hear faint snoring and looks at Amelia who has fallen asleep in Elena's arms. The doppelgangers smiles at their mate with loving looks

Elena kisses her on the side of the head.

GILBERT HOUSE

Elena stands naked while groping Amelia's breasts rubbing her clit. Amelia moans cutely

Elena: Do you like that, babygirl?

Amelia bites her lips, nodding

Amelia: Yes.

Elena spins her around bending her over the bed and spreads her legs, she rubs the strapon between her cheeks, gripping her hips and slowly slides it inside. Amelia gasps going cross eyed

Amelia: Fuck yes! Fuck me!

Elena rocks her hips thrusting the strap in and out panting heavily, raising her hand, spanking her mate on the ass watching it jiggle.

She leans down nibbling at her earlobe

Elena: Such a naughty girl. I love you

Amelia: I love you too.