THE MURDER OF ONE

Caroline and Elena are walking through the woods with Amelia in between them.

Caroline: Alaric Saltzman killed my father?

Elena: I can't expect you to be okay with this. But at least these herbs that Bonnie's giving him, they're healing him and they're keeping the dark side buried.

Caroline: Yeah, and that's supposed to make everything okay?

Amelia reaches down, grabbing Caroline's hand lacing their fingers together.

Amelia: No, Care. It's not okay I feel horrible about everything. He's a victim of something supernatural, he didn't ask for this, it just happened to him. Just like Bonnie's mom, I mean, she didn't ask to become a vampire.

Caroline cups her face tilting her head down, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Elena wraps her arm around Amelia's shoulder and they begins to walk off

Caroline: Amelia Marshall, Savior of the Damned.

Matt walks up

Matt: Hey. What's with the cryptic secret meeting text?

Elena: I don't know. Stefan just said to meet here.

Stefan, Damon, and Katherine walks up.

Stefan: Where's Bonnie?

Caroline: Um, Bonnie's mom bailed on her. Again. So, I think we should leave her out of this one.

Matt: What are we doing here?

Katherine: We found some more white oak.

Damon: Long story, wait for the movie.

Elena: Hang on. White oak? You have a weapon that can kill Klaus?

Stefan: Nope. We all have a weapon.

Stefan throws down a duffel bag with white oak stakes in it. Amelia holds out her hand wiggling her fingers to Katherine who shakes her head walking over to her.

Stefan: Klaus has always been one step ahead of us, but now we have the advantage. We're all armed and they are all linked, meaning we only need to kill one of them. We need to seize the best opportunity, which means we need to prepare for every opportunity.

Damon: Scenario number one.

Damon grabs Elena and moves her over.

Damon: You get to play Klaus.

Elena: Okay.

Stefan: Rebekah is our target so we distract her and catch her off guard. To do that we need to keep Klaus separate and occupied.

He looks at Caroline

Stefan: Caroline.

Caroline: Why do I always have to be Klaus bait?

Katherine: Because he's obsessed with you, that's why

Amelia rolls her eyes, clutching onto both Elena and Katherine's hands tightly.

Damon: But for right now we need you to play Rebekah. We use the quarterback to distract her. Just keep her talking.

Matt: How?

Damon: Act interested. She's lonely, desperate.

Amelia: Clearly. She slept with you

Damon: Ouchie, that hurt. Beefcake holds bombshell. I come up from behind her.

He gets behind Caroline, grabs her arms, and put them behind her back.

Damon: Grab her arms like this.