THE LAST DANCE

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH

Everyone sits down in their seats before class starts. Amelia takes a flyer out of her bag and shows it to Elena with a smile. Elena smiles, shaking her head.

Alaric/Klaus arrives.

Alaric/Klaus: Hello, class. What are we learning today?

Dana: With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week.

Alaric/Klaus: Right. The sixties.

He spots Elena and Amelia and looks at them for a long moment

Alaric/Klaus: The, uh, ahem...

He writes on the board.

Alaric/Klaus: The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate.

Elena: Watergate was the seventies, Ric. I-I mean, Mr. Saltzman.

Alaric/Klaus: Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena.

LATER

Caroline walks over to Amelia who squeals happily seeing her

Caroline: Hey, baby doll

Amelia: Hey

She leans up, pecking her lips

Caroline: What was that for?

Amelia: Practicing for tonight.

They kiss each other again, Caroline reaches her hands up and cups her face deepening the kiss. Amelia moans cutely snaking her arms around her neck.

Amelia: So I found a dress. You gonna be my JFK?

Caroline: Perfect.

SALVATORE HOUSE

Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Damon, and Amelia are in the living room.

Damon: So we go to the dance, we find him.

Stefan: Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like.

Damon: Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply.

Stefan: He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school.

Someone knocks on the door. Alaric/Klaus enters.

Damon: There you are.

Alaric/Klaus: Sorry I'm late

He looks up Amelia up and down and smirks.

Damon: Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move.

Elena: Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?

Bonnie: Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him.

Alaric/Klaus: That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around.

Damon: Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he...

He rushes at Bonnie but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him. Amelia looks up from her tablet

Stefan: Well, I was impressed.

Bonnie: It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can.