DANGEROUS LIAISONS

MYSTIC GRILL

Amelia is sitting at a table beside Caroline while Elena sits across from her. Amelia is staring down at her tablet

Elena: Whatcha you looking at, sweetheart?

Amelia: Cribs.

Caroline looks down at the tablet smiling at the cribs shown on the screen. She presses her lips to Amelia's cheek

Caroline: You're gonna be an amazing mommy, my love.

Amelia smiles nodding her head.

Elena: It's all so weird. The Originals are throwing a ball. Like an actual ball.

Caroline: It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is. And why does the Evil Witch want an audience with you?

Elena: I have no idea. There's only one way to find out.

Amelia: I thought you said you weren't going?

Elena: I did, which is all the more reason why I need a drama free bodyguard.

Caroline: Well considering how hot our girlfriend looks in a dress, let's take her

Amelia: I wouldn't mind going to a ball.

Rebekah walks up to the table

Rebekah: Careful, Caroline, Darling. It's all well and good until she stabs you in the back.

Elena: What are you doing here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals.

Rebekah: Get over yourself Elena. It's not all about you.

She smirks placing a envelope in front of Amelia who looks at her confused

Rebekah: Hope to see you at the ball, Darling

She pecks her on the cheek and walks away. Caroline and Elena's eye twitches glaring at her in jealousy

Amelia: What?

Caroline: What time is this stupid dance?

Elena: Ugh! Hate her.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Cars are pulling up the driveway in front of the mansion. Inside there are lots of people talking. A live band is playing classical music.

Elena and Katherine sees Amelia walking in wearing a beautiful tight fitting red dress. They walks up to her

Katherine: Hey baby girl, don't you look amazing.

Elena: She's right. You're beautiful but what are you doing here?

Amelia: I'm here and no I'm not leaving until we find out what Esther wants.

The doppelgangers offer their arms to her, Amelia smiles linking her arms between theirs and they escort her into the ball.

Caroline enters in her dress. Klaus notices her from across the room and walks over to meet her.

Klaus: Good evening.

Caroline: Fuck off.

She walks away.

Kol: And denied!

Klaus: Shut up, Kol!

Kol: Why don't you make me?

All the Originals are standing on the staircase as Elijah addresses the company. Esther walks down the staircase from upstairs.

Elijah: Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance.