1

Zena's pov

Waking up I rush to the bathroom throwing up groaning I get up and raise my mouth then
shower drying off in front of the mirror sighing I look at the slight swell in my belly fighting back tears.

I look at my reflection as I brush my hair as memories of how this happened play over in my head, my hand freezes and I throw my brush before grabbing some scissors cutting my hair off taking it from my thighs to short pixie-like hair as memories of Lady Dimitrescu running her fingers threw my hair after hours of pleasure, this went on for months till a new shipment of maids came in then I was cast aside for a new toy.

Trying not to think of how I'm going to hide my pregnancy later on I grab some perfume and spray it on, so far it's covered my scent enough to not notice I'm pregnant.

I move to start my job ignoring the new toy sniggering with her friends grabbing a slice of toast to eat leaving the dining room I smile as I feel arms around me hugging me "Hello Lady Cassandra, do you need me to do anything?"

She laughs "No but I thought I would hang out with you while you work" she says smugly.

I nod smiling "Sounds wonderful I'd love to hear about your most recent hunt, I saw you brought in a nice large pray".

She smiles and her eyes glazing over as she starts to recount the tale, giving extremely gory details I feel my stomach turn and cover my mouth rushing into a guest room bathroom throwing up.

Cassandra swarms in after me frowning as she rubs my back "Are you sick? You never thrown up listen to my stories before" she touches my forehead frowning as I pull her hand
away patting it.

"It's just a stomach bug it'll pass in a few days, trying to feel my temperature won't work Lady Cassandra, your temperature won't allow you to fully feel if I'm too hot".

She nods following me around the rest of the day talking but I feel her watching me closely
as I act like everything is fine.

When the day is over I return to my room to shower and cry myself to sleep.

After that incident with Cassandra, Bela joins me she doesn't talk but watches me all day, the next day Daniela joins me talking but watching me, soon it's all three as the days go by I
throw up more trying to ignore their stares and worry.

One night as I head to my room they swarm in and lean on my bedroom door and the bathroom door blocking it, Bela sighs looking at me "Alright this stomach bug hasn't passed it's been three weeks what's wrong?"

I sigh rubbing my face "I'm just not eating well I'll be okay I promise".

They stare at me for a moment before nodding and leaving, I sigh once they are gone and
quickly shower.

Days pass in a blur before my sickness eases up but the girls have already told their mother
that they are worried about me, so she sent for me to come to her office.

I sigh walking up to the door keeping a blank look on my face, knocking on the door it swings open letting me see the new pet smirking I roll my eyes ignoring her.

Walking to the desk I bow speaking in a monotone voice "You wanted to see me my lady?"

She frowns at my voice and facial expression "Yes, my daughters have expressed distress over your health recently".

I nod "I have told them already I am fine my lady just some stomach issues it will pass, I
apologize for causing them distress as I do enjoy their company while working".

I ignore the look of worry she gives me while listening to me speak and seeing the blank stare
I give her, she nods and waves me off "Take the day off" I bow and leave.

I make my way to my room getting my money and leave for the village, I grab baby clothes, pre-made wood, paint, cloth, stuffing to build a bed, and other things to make stuff for the baby
before I head back.

Heading to my room I start building the crib and smooth it down before sealing it and painting it, it's nothing special just a large box frame a bed will fit in with the sides raising above the mattress, I smile starting on the bed for the crib once finished I start knitting a blanket when I hear the girls swarm coming.

I push the crib under my bed and the bed for it too sitting back down knitting as they come in
Daniela asks "What are you doing?"

I smile "I'm making a blanket to pass the time I haven't been sleeping well" They sit watching
and talking to me.