15

One month later Zena pov

Yawning I sit fixing the girls hair while the babies lay on their bellies on a fluffy blanket I look up when I hear a knock on the door "Zena, Duke has called he will be here with our orders soon".

I finish Dani's hair who looks nervous "Zena's son will be here today?"

Alcina nods "Yes he will be".

I smile looking at Alcina "he's sweet I promise very protective but he's also very laid back".

I see Bela tilt her head "Dukes here" she says.

I nod getting up while the girls grab the babies as I rush down the stairs throwing the doors open, seeing him hop out of the wagon pulling his bags out and pulling out four dog crates he leans in again pulling a fifth out and turns to me smiling with two Chihuahua puppies in the crate being held out to me "Hey Squirrel I missed your birthday since I didn't mail a gift so, I got you these two girls I've been calling them Maleficent and Bellatrix" he says shrugging.

I laugh sitting them down and hug him "Thank you Monkey".

Stepping back I look him over, seeing curly black hair with a hat on backward, tan skin wearing sagging jeans basketball shorts showing underneath, a t-shirt with graffiti on it and a long sleeve compression undershirt, with black Jordans on his feet, he looks at me putting his hands in
his pocket "so you left a supernatural creature hot spot and moved to an out of the way one that seems over run with lycans, swear I thought it was the hairy man for a moment till I seen the size".

I huff pushing his shoulder "You know I can never give up having supernatural around".

Smiling I pull him to the group "Okay Santi this is Lady Alcina Dimitrescu our kids Bela,
Cassandra, Daniela, Elora, Faye, and Rome" I motion to each person.

He looks shocked at Alcina and the girls height for a moment before shaking it off holding his hand out when each person takes his hand he kisses their hand then steps back smiling "It a pleasure to meet you ladies".

He looks to Alcina still smiling "Thank you for allowing me to stay here ma'am".

Alcina waves her hand smiling "You are welcome, this is your home now, let's get you and your pets inside".

She turns calling for some maids to come help take his stuff in and the rest of the order, I pick up the crate with my puppies in it and walk inside calling goodbye to the Duke, Dani comes up to me bouncing "can I see the puppies I've never seen ones so small".

I nod letting them out when Santi comes back down with his dogs looking around he sees us and comes over holding large bowls "I got bowls for them and pads but I need to know the rules for them and have questions".

I smile watching the girls sitting on the floor petting all the dogs then look at Santi when Alcina comes in "With the animals, they can be on the furniture, the pads will have multiple places same with water, food will be in the dining room, at night everyone is to stay in their rooms even if you hear someone, my daughters and I may come out it's a safety precaution, we have had people brake in either to steal from us or kill us and they are not above hurting people here".

He nods sitting down letting a maid take the bowls to fill "Okay I have to ask, you are supernatural so can I know what?"

Alcina nods "I believe the closest I can think of is Vampire however, I have a second form
that has been named a dragon my girls are similar vampires but they swarm so do not kill any
blowflies if you see them as that is their second form, the babies are vampire as well but we are unsure if they will have a second form, and when it starts getting into the fall till summer no open windows at all".