I gasp sitting up in bed looking around with sweat covering my face getting up I rush to take a bath, tilting my head back I washing the soap off my body hearing the babies start to cry, I sigh rubbing my face "Girls can you come help me please?" I ask in a normal speaking voice.

Smiling I hear buzzing and finally see Bela look in the bathroom holding Elora "Hi Zena what do you need help with?"

I sigh looking at her "Could you girls please change and feed them for me" I see her nod before leaving.

"Girls careful with Rome he will....."

Cassandra yells "He pissed on me what the hell".

I cover my mouth to keep from laughing as Bela and Daniela laugh, I get out wrapping a robe
around me.

Finding Cassandra glaring at her sisters I walk over seeing Rome on the bed still naked I shake my head "Go clean up Cass it's ok I didn't warn you fast enough".

She shakes her head and goes back to Rome pointing at him "Do not piss on me again demon" I snort watching her quickly put his diaper on "Why did he do that?"

I sigh sitting down "With girls the pee will go straight down onto the diaper but with boys, they pee up, I didn't warn you to watch out fast enough".

She nods looking at him and I smile gently pushing her to the door "Go shower and put on clean clothes" She nods leaving the room I look outside and smile seeing it's a sunny day carefully
opening the window I put my hand out.

Closing it I look at the girls "It's a nice warm day how about we go outside" Bela nods telling Daniela to go tell Cassandra, I smile as Bela grabs a bag throwing a sheet, and some toys in it, and picks up Rome.

I pick up Elora and Fay following her outside as we reach the door Daniela joins us taking Fay from me I smile watching her sway, singing to her as I take Rome while Bela sets the blanket down, we carefully put the babies down and I watch the girls play with them, I see Daniela look up at the window looking up as well I see Alcina and Lady Beneviento then jump slightly when Regina joins us.

"Oh yeah let Aunty Kitty see them perfect babies" she coos looking at her I raise my brow then shake my head before, looking to Daniela when she tugs my arm "Zee mother is bringing Aunt Donna down to meet the babies" I nod at her picking up Fay as she cries.

Swaying her the doors open and Alcina and Lady Beneviento come out I look at Lady Beneviento seeing her without her vail and smile giving a small bow "Lady Beneviento it's nice to see you again".

She smiles shaking her head "Donna call me Donna" she whispers.

I nod "oh um, of course Lady Beneviento I mean Donna".

Hearing a groan I frown looking at Regina who's holding her face blushing, I sigh seeing blood before handing Fay to Alcina, I grab Regina getting a wipe putting it on her face tilting
her head back.

"The hell did you do now Gina?"

She blushes "I tripped and fell over a huge rock".

I raise a brow looking at her "Right a huge rock that suddenly disappears after tripping you".

Looking at eyes I follow her sight to she's looking at Donna blushing as she grabs my arm