Zena pov

I sigh sitting on the exam table as Mother Miranda checks me over I look at her scans and frown "I have a few questions ma'am" she hums looking at the scans "Ask away dear I'll answer if they are relevant".

Looking down I bite my lip "How will I be able to be the vessel for your daughter and Angie a body?"

She smiles coming up to me leaning on the table "I will place the cadou holding my daughter
within your womb she will grow, your body is strong and safely carried three children from Alcina, so to grow my Eva should be easier but I will be staying here threw it and making sure everything goes as smoothly as possible."

I nod "ok but what of Angie, Mother Miranda?"

She smiles "With Angie I will be taking the Cadou out of the doll and putting it in your womb as well".

I nod looking at the scans feeling arms around my waist looking down I see paws and claws, I snort laughing slightly "Gina you need to work on controlling your shifts".

She hopes on the table by me smiling "Oh come on it makes Lady Beneviento laugh" I smile
cuddling into her "Maybe it has to do with every time you see her you trip and fall or my favorite was yelling smell you nice and falling down the stairs".

Mother Miranda smiles shaking her head as Regina blushes while she tells me to head on, I get up heading for my room with Regina walking with me before I grab her pulling her with me to my room.

Alcina pov

I open the door to my Zena's room and frown seeing her and the bitch laying on the bed asleep, closing the door I storm back to my sitting room seeing Mother sitting there playing with the babies.

Sighing I pick up Rome "Mother, my Zena won't look at me or talk to me unless she has to, she would rather be with that bitch than me".

I look up hearing Mother sigh "Alcina you always go on about wanting someone who loves you, doesn't fear you, and would love your daughters and not fear them, you had that with her. She looked at you like the world revolved around you, she loves your daughters, she took care of them like her own kids, and you tossed her away for a new pet. Even after you did she still treated your children the same, you got so caught up with that new pet you never noticed you were neglecting your daughters, at least they had Zena to turn to she kept giving them attention and love. You never noticed she was sick but your daughters saw it and she did what no other pet could she gave you three more beautiful children".

I frown looking at her when she holds her hand up "Regina is her friend I also know that she is interested in Donna".

Glaring at mother I huff "Oh sure that's bullshit Mother".

I get up and put the babies into their crib sighing I watch them sleep feeling a hand on my back Mother sighs "Alcina dear, we have been over this, if you truly want her back you need to show her you want her back, admit you messed up and show her you want her, now I'm going to spend time with the girls".

I frown sitting down at my desk grabbing my planner looking at it seeing it's still over planned, smiling I write a note and head to Zena's room sliding it under her door, then head back to my room.

Looking up I see Donna sitting in a chair in my room I smirk sitting down.

"What are you so proud of Alcina?" she asks.

I hum making a cup of tea "Oh just left a note for Zena asking her to come here to talk I'm taking Mother's advice and showing her I want her back, I'll let her fix my planner and explain how she's the only one who does it perfectly" I lean back smirking but frown seeing Donna shake her head frowning at me.

I watch as she rubs her face and sighs "So your plan to show her you want her back is to have her fix your last pet's fuck up and tell her how she is better at planning".

I huff raising a brow at Donna when she stands up grabbing the planner from my desk and throws it at me "Alcina for someone so smart you are an idiot and a coward she is the
mother of your children, she loves the girls like her own, when you tossed her aside she continued to care and love the girls and you broke her heart. She still put the girls' happiness first
and didn't tell you or anyone about the pregnancy till she was scared for them, she put your
happiness above herself including her health and if you think that would win her back you are stupid you need to court her, romance her, talk to her, treat her like the mother of your
children, not a pet that can be replaced" Donna says then walks to the door and yanks it open.

"I never thought you a coward but you are, your pride and how you handle this will lose her forever" she adds before leaving.

I frown watching Donna leave.