13

Zena pov

Sitting in the lab as Mother Miranda draws blood from the babies and checks us all "Your
healing is remarkable, I believe in a few months your body will be ready to rebirth my Eva or birth Angie".

I nod while she writes in a book used as a file for me she then picks up the book used for the
triplets "How are the babies doing? Have you seen any abnormalities or milestones early?"

I smile looking at them "Elora has started standing, Faye has started crawling, and Rome has five teeth now while the girls have most of their teeth, they seem to be coming in sharper, I am worried that they are bigger than normal but I know it's because Alcina, it's just well how tall do you think they will be?"

She nods writing "They are reaching milestones earlier than a normal child then, they are clear of the disease Cina had as a human we need to watch for other mutations, as for their
height unfortunately it's unknown they could be 6 feet like the girls or as tall as their mother".

I nod smiling as Elora and Faye growl at each other trying to play like they see Cassandra and Daniela while Rome watches them "Seems they are starting to act similar to their siblings" she says.

I nod laughing "Yeah they even try it with the girls".

She nods writing more then puts the book away "Now have you heard anything about how Regina is doing trying to court Donna?"

I nod laughing a little "Yes Regina is still tripping and falling or something to embarrass herself but from what I've seen it seems Donna finds her charming, Regina tried to make a rag doll it came out horrible the eyes were uneven, the arms and legs are different lengths it was multi-colored that all clashed and I'm pretty sure one of the eyes fell off too".

Mother Miranda laughs shaking her head "That must be the doll I saw on her bed so it seems she winning Donna over."

I nod smiling as she takes a breath and looks at me "What of you and Cina?"

I huff shaking my head "She's still being manipulative when I tried to invite her to join me and the kids outside yesterday she just glared at me, she makes it unnecessarily hard to co-parent with her the girls told me they would like to have family time with both parents even if we are not together but she makes it impossible".

Mother Miranda nods and sighs "Zena I know it's hard to see but she claims you her mate, she's become spoiled and use to everyone giving her, her way you're the first person to not give in to her and tell her she's wrong".

Rolling my eyes I look at the babies seeing them falling asleep getting up I pick up two smiling when Mother Miranda picks up the final baby we head to the nursery I kiss each babies head and whisper "Sweet dreams".

Glancing at Mother Miranda "Can you tell me how the results are looking?"

She nods "Yes but where are you heading?"

I hum pointing to the kitchen door pushing my way in I grab a pan and grease putting it on the stove to heat then grab a can open it getting the meat out hearing a slight gag "What the
fuck is that?" Mother Miranda asks.

I hum cutting it up and tossing it in the pan "Spam" I snort at the noise of distress from her.

"What the hell is spam?"

I laugh flipping it " Depends on who you ask but most say or redneck food in America it's very salty canned meat" I mumble as I finish cooking it and get it out placing it on napkins patting grease off then grab bread putting mayo on it throwing the sandwich together quickly I take it to a table and sit.

Holding one to her I smile "At least try it".

She frowns curling her nose at it but takes it taking a bite "It's not horrible" I nod as she finishes eating it.

"So about the findings?" I ask.

She nods wiping her mouth "As long as it's not ingested it is safe, I will send you back in and walk you threw extracting from it so experimenting can start I want you to keep working on this with me and see this threw".

I nod smiling "I would like to be able to help you with this".

She smiles taking my hand "I plan to train you as my assistant".

I look at her shocked.

(next day)

I huff hearing crashing and screaming I get up and open the door seeing Regina standing there looking agitated tugging her cat ears, she rushes in picking up the babies and helps me change and dress them, we all head out as I follow the sound when she grabs me stopping me from going closer.

I raise a brow seeing a body fly threw the door into a wall as they get up dusting themselves off and lift a giant hammer.

"Hello Lord Heisenberg" I say giving a small bow while rolling my eyes, he looks at me lifting his glasses as he looks at the babies.

"Cute" he says then looks back in the room pointing with his hammer "fuck you giangantica."

I sigh stepping into the room as Alcina yells "You pathetic man-child".

Walking to Mother Miranda she takes Faya from me "Karl stop aggravating your sister and come meet your nieces and nephew".

He walks over stubbing out his cigar on his hammer and putting it in his jack then sits the hammer down crossing his arms looking at the babies "I said cute mother".

She rolls her eyes handing him Faya I see his arms and hands shake when she's put in his arms while she reaches up pulling his hair he looks at us panicking "What does it want? Take it back".

I laugh as Mother Miranda makes him sit putting Elora and Rome in his lap as well "That is Faye, this is Elora, and this is Rome the first children born with a Cadou parent".

He relaxes some but looks unsure "Again they are cute what more do you want from me?"

Alcina steps up taking the girls before she can reach for Rome he bites Lord Heisenberg's hand I rush up grabbing him, as he jumps up in the chair in a ball slapping his hat at us "That is a demon spawn keep it away from me".

I snort seeing Mother Miranda yank him back down "Keep your boots off the furniture and stop acting like that Karl" She grabs his arm looking at his hand and starts doctoring it "It's safer to keep body parts away from Rome mouth he bites, he almost took off Dani's finger" Mother Miranda say.

I hold him around his belly facing away from me "he's not that bad" I mumble.

She looks at me smiling "he is teething he just wants to chew stuff".

I nod relaxing while Mother Miranda sits down looking at Lord Heisenberg "Karl I need you to fix a room here in the guest wing that can handle your brother's special needs while
keeping the smell filtering out, Zena has recently found something that can reverse mutations, we are seeing if it can be harnessed to help him when we have it perfected I will have him brought here and give it to him".

He looks up at her frowning "What needs done mother?"

She smiles "A way to filter the air in his room to keep the smell out, a bed frame that will not be destroyed by the acid he releases, same for the floor Donna will handle bedding and clothes but its time he is helped".

He nods standing up "Okay I can do it Mother".

He walks over to me and looks at Rome "You keep your mouth to yourself" he says poking Rome's nose then looking up at the girls "You two are sweet I guess".

He then looks at Alcina "I hope your chairs break under your giant ass" he says then turns walking away I hear a scoff as Alcina glares at him "I'm going to shove the large end of that hammer up his ass".

I hear giggling and look at Donna who's laughing I smile sitting by her letting her take Rome from me cuddling him "Good tiny baby" she whispers I nod "You're okay with Regina courting me right?" she asks me.

I smile nodding "Of course, we were never together just friends, she's very sweet and caring I think you two would be great together".

Her shoulders relax as she nods "Do you think what you and mother are working on could help me?"

I shrug "I think so, You're good with plants right?".

She nods perking up "I'll ask her to have you help us since it's a flower we are testing maybe you can help us finish faster".