11

I groan hearing my door slam open with Alcina ducking into my room "Damn it I can't sleep without you taunting me in my dreams and now when I maybe be able to you have to mess it up again."

I drop my face into my pillow and then feel my shirt pulled lifting me to sit up "You trashed my room Zena, I was coming to my room with the children and saw you stumble out and into your room".

Pushing her hand away from me I grunt "Oh boo fucking hoo you trash it at least once a week and my damage is less than you've ever done, go find a maid to clean it, that little blonde bimbo would jump at the chance for your attention" I snarl.

She snarls clinching her fists "That's not the point Zena you trashed my room, after you have avoided me as much as possible".

"Let it go Alcina, it's not your business or like you care" I snarl.

"No you will explain this to me now" she hisses.

I glare at her "Fine" I hiss stumbling as I stand up "I can not stand to see or hear you, you make me sick for all the power you have you are nothing more than a fucking spoiled child who throws a tantrum when you don't get your way, you are an egotistical narcissist who has forgotten that you where us at one point, you are not perfect and you fucking abandoned the girls for a fucking bitch, I listen to them crying over you ignoring them, you completely abandoned your responsibilities, every pet before was allowed to move on when you replaced them but when I tried you fucking threaten me. I avoid you yes because you disgust me, I love the girls and the babies I will be civil with you for them but you need to grow the fuck up and learn emotions other than anger, lust, and hate for people".

Her hands shaking as she glares at me "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ZENA YOU ARE MINE!"

I huff rubbing my face "I BELONG TO NO ONE LEAST OF ALL A PATHETIC WOMAN CHILD LIKE YOU, I WILL FUCK ANYONE I WANT YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN!"

Watching as she storms out I curl up hiding my face crying myself to sleep.

Alcina pov

Going to my room I find the kids watching a maid clean my room "Girls I need to speak with Mother".

Leaving before they can say anything I head to mother's lab finding her looking over results
"Mother, Zena keeps rejecting me".

She sighs turning to look at me "You are still treating her like a possession, you expect her to jump to be with you but you need to see she has feelings".

"She is mine" I snarl.

Mother sighs rubbing her forehead "She is not an object for your collection Alcina she is a person who has feelings".

I nod pacing "She is mine, she is my mate"

"That does not matter Alcina if you want her you need to show her" Mother huffs.

"I AM A COUNTESS, A LORD IN THIS VILLAGE, AND A LADY SHE SHOULD BE THANKFUL I CLAIM HER" I yell.

Mother glares at me causing me to stop talking "Then you will lose her permanently, she is the mother of your children even before the babies birth she acted as a mother to the girls, they accepted her as a mother she took care of them. You continue to act like this and someone will come along who treats her right and courts her, she may very well fall for them, you will be outside looking at the family you could have been and if you killed the person you would drive her further away so do not even think that an option."

Seeing Mother walk away I huff heading to my room spotting Gina trialling after Donna talking, I roll my eyes seeing her slip falling face first making Donna laugh as she reaches out her hand I frown watching them till they round the corner.

Heading into my room I see the room cleaned and a blonde maid holding my hat out to me "Lady Dimitrescu I found this outside and myself and a few others saw that Zena find a trap door in the pantry, she went threw it and came out yelling about this place being insane and Mother Miranda being bat shit crazy then stole two bottles of wine".

Settling back in my seat I look at her "Come here" I command the maid comes up to me and I slide my hand around her waist "You made it your job to inform me of something that's happened."

She nods looking at me biting her lip I smirk pulling her closer and take a deep breath as she tilts her head to expose her throat to me I place small kisses on it "You rush to my chambers, all but offer yourself to me by laying naked on my desk, using reporting this to me as an excuse but that happened hours ago" I snarl at the end.

Biting into her throat almost draining her I drop her to the floor pulling my handkerchief
from my breast and dabbing at my mouth "Girls I'm in my room, I'd like to spend the rest of the day with all my children".

Smiling at my kids coming in with the babies Bela sighs seeing the body "Mother why is there a dead maid?"

I hum looking at the body "She came in and offered herself to me while trying to get My Zena in trouble for shit we already know about, she's not dead still enough blood in her to live".

Bela lifts the maid heading out then comes back sighing "Mother please try harder with the new rules, it's hard but it's gotta be better here".

I nod and move to my bed picking up a book to read to the kids then settle in to nap with them.

Waking up I see Zena holding three bottles with blood and containers of what looks like raw meat turned into paste She hands Faya to the bitch, who starts to feed her she comes over handing a bottle and one of the containers to me "feed Rome".

Sitting up I feed him watching Zena as she talks with the girls while feeding.

I listen as Cassandra explains her idea for a trap and the bitch tosses out a few ideas, I freeze
when she asks to go out hunting with them and they agree, frowning I see Bela come and grab Rome when he finishes and sits with the others talking.

They look like a family as they sit talking and laughing, when the bitch gets up she ruffles the girls hair and kisses the babies head then kisses Zena on the cheek before leaving.