18

Zena pov two weeks later

I groan laying on the lab bed "damn it why can't this ever be warm?" I hiss at the gel on my
stomach.

"It was cooled by the time we started" Mother Miranda says chuckling.

I grunt glaring at her "You owe me a nice dinner and drink" I snark at her.

She hums not looking at me "Why is that?"

I snort motioning to my naked bottom half "Maybe because you were just elbow-deep in me touching and feeling around commenting on how it feels and how it looks".

She chuckles looking at me "You exaggerate I was not elbow deep, I was simply checking how you have healed I believe a small portion of the regeneration abilities Alcina has bonded with your body, you have healed more than enough we could do an implant".

I drop back down "Put one in then".

She pats my leg "No you need to be ovulating I'll remove some eggs and inject them then place them back in you".

I frown looking at her seeing the tool for egg extractions "Son of a bitch, you better put me to sleep if you think I'll willingly let that go in me" I hiss at her.

She huffs shaking her head "You handle taking Alcina yet panic over this?"

I hiss pointing at it "Coming at my damn womb with a damn pointed machine, are you even certified to operate that damn thing?" I ask.

She stares at me raising a brow "No priestess attitude Miranda, are you trained to use that because if you fuck this up I'm not taking the blame, I would like to keep the ability to have more children".

She sighs nodding "I have been educated in how to do this and certified it's not in my name but I am".

I nod relaxing "You have identity issues" I mumble.

"You have a strange reaction to everything" she says smirking.

I nod pulling my shots on "Yeah well you still owe me a nice dinner and drink, once you use that I expect a damn ring too" I grunt walking out hearing her laugh.

I huff tugging my shirt down "damn psycho bird all in my womb, seem like she trying to claw her way in" I mumble.

"You really shouldn't speak of Mother Miranda like that ma'am it's dangerous" I hear someone say softly.

Sighing I turn seeing a young girl who has a dazed look in her eyes, I snort shaking my head "Kid I think I earned the right to after she was elbow-deep digging in my womb, and wanting to shove a damn needle" I hold my hands out showing the size " this damn long in my vagina to my womb".

She curls her nose looking uncomfortable "I respect her, she knows I mean no disrespect to her, just frustrated with her and venting" I say softly.

She nods looking completely relaxed "What are you doing" I ask frowning at seeing a maid just standing around.

She shrugs looking down "don't know the lady training me told me to wait here and not to move so I am".

I hiss grabbing her arm pulling her along "Stupid bitch rules have changed, she must be newer and left you to try to prove they are still killing maids" I grunt.

The girl smiles following along happily I sigh dragging her to the lab "Mother Miranda can you check this girl, something is wrong with her she's new and just this" I say motioning over
to her.

She frowns nodding "I'll check her go on" I nod leaving, seeing a maid come back smirking at the spot the girl was left, I walk past slapping the back of her head "Pack your shit, you're fired and you will be checked before you leave to ensure you don't try to steal anything" I say glaring.

"You can't fire me I work for the Dimitrescu family you are a dead guest here".

She freezes hearing a swarm coming as Cassandra forms with her sickle out "No she's Dimitrescu family, she's our mom and has fired you I suggest you go pack now, you have two minutes to pack and be at the front door for final search".

I smile seeing her back away pale I lean over kissing Cassandra's forehead "Thank you sweetie I'll let you handle this while I wait on Mother Miranda's findings for that maid".

Time lapse

Sitting in the sitting room I chuckle listening to Karl and Alcina arguing and insulting each other, when Faya comes in holding something out she stumbles grabbing Mother Miranda's chair lifting herself again.

I cover my mouth horrified and amused seeing she's got a dead crow as she smiles big at Miranda "Nana" she says happily.

Miranda pales seeing the bird as Karl starts laughing so hard he holds his stomach tears forming in his eyes, I feel sick seeing Faya take a large bite of it and then offer it again."Alcina do something" I hiss slapping her leg she comes out of her shock scooping up Faya rushing from the room.

Miranda looks at me pale "You produce demons" she whispers.

I huff crossing my arms "They ain't that bad" I mumble.

"Rome bites everyone, your daughter kills crows, Elora hasn't been caught but I'm sure she is
doing something" she says slowly.

Few days later

I scream throwing my hand out punching in front of me hearing Santi groan, pulling the mask off he puts his hand over his nose "damn it ma you punched me" he says looking at me.

I huff dragging him into the room grabbing a napkin and shove it on his nose checking for breaks, finding none I slap the back of his head "You stupid asshole, why did you jump out wearing a clown mask at me?"

I snort seeing Alcina and the girls burst in ready to attack looking confused at seeing no threat, I toss the mask to them "The jackass tried to prank me and got punched".

Santi looks up smiling and waving happily "Worth it" he says proudly.

I shake my head moving to my clothes grabbing new shorts quickly changing them, I come
out and throw my old pair to him "Take them down to laundry" he frowns lifting them then screams dropping them "Why are your shorts wet ma?"

I glare at him crossing my arms "Let's see my blatter is weak, after having three big ass brats
rolling on it and kicking it around I leak a little".

He pales looking at me "That's not a little leak those are wet" he says pointing to them.

I scoff "You scared me damn it, I had just got up to pee when you knocked".

He nods rushing from the room "Little shit I TOLD YOU TAKE THEM TO LAUNDRY".

Alcina rolls her eyes grabbing the shorts walking out "You two are children".

I snort shaking my head "We can't all be from the 1920s Alcina, hell the girls are technically older than me" I call out.

Hearing the girls laugh I smile "I'm pretty sure my being with your mother could be counted
as illegal".

They look at me confused "How so?"

I hum shrugging "Well she's technically dead by law no heartbeat, no pulse legally she's dead, necrophilia is a crime".

I see the girls seem confused then laugh "I'll see about finding out if being with a vampire is illegal" Santi yells out.

I laugh till hearing Alcina break something "Zena come here".

I sigh heading down finding Elora sitting on the floor with a dead Lycan holding a chunk of furry flesh, I gag turning away at seeing fur and clotted blood around her mouth "Oh fuck I can't handle this shit".

Alcina sighs picking her up "I'll clean her up it's not like it can get any worse" she says rubbing my back.

I pale looking at her "Why would you do that, You're trying to tempt fate to throw more crazy at us".