3

Zena's pov

I smile as the girls come rushing in motioning them over to the ingredients so we can start mixing, they take turns handing me what is needed as I mix it once done I walk to blood storage grabbing one that seems to pull at my cravings.

Pouring some in I mix it and let them pour it in the pans and put it in the oven, I grab some cream icing and pour blood from a different jar in it mixing it before coving it till time, smiling I see the girls eyeing the blood giving them a glass I discreetly take a sip as we sit talking while the brownies bake, I smile watching as they sniff the air before rush over opening the oven taking the finished brownies out.

I carefully place them outside on the snowy ground to cool faster watching them bounce excitedly once done I spread the cream icing on one then carefully take the second from the tray putting it on top of the icing-covered one before cutting them up, sending them off with one each and with one for Alcina out of habit and a promise they could have another for dessert they nod kissing my cheek and swarm off, I glance around seeing no ones around, quickly wrapping one in cloth putting it in my pocket and go grab my money and jacket.

Knocking on Regina's door she opens it smiling as we walk out the doors to head to the village.

Alcinas pov

Pacing my office by the window I keep thinking of how my Zena talks and looks at me now, I'm angry over how it's only me she talks or looks at like that, I'm her mistress her words are respectful she has done nothing disrespectful, but she is not looking at me, not even a smile yet she smiles at that new maid playing and joking with her.

I glance out the window seeing my Zena walking with that childish excuse of a woman
splitting some treat with her laughing and talking.

My daughters swarm into my room holding up sweets "Mother we brought you one, Zena helped us make them" Daniela says.

I look at them noticing their hair is different it's braided with ribbon and beads, taking the
offered sweet I see it looks like the one Zena split with the maid.

"Girls your hair looks nice, did my pet help you?" I ask.

They stiffen and stop smiling "fuck no she didn't we wouldn't allow that bitch near us, let alone close enough to do this" Cassandra scoffs.

I frown confused "If she didn't do it who did?"

Bela shakes her head "No we went to Zena after coming to ask you but you were too busy with that thing, so Zena helped us clean up after breakfast and did our hair".

I nod "You know my pet is here to help you girls right you can get her to help?"

Cassandra snarls at me slamming her hand on the table "Oh really when? If she's not busy being fucked by you she's telling us you are busy and can't spare us a moment".

Bela stands up as her sister swarms out looking at me sadly "Zena made sure you took breaks, made it to meal times, she took care of us, but you tossed her away for a new pet you only have time for her anyways she made sure of that".

I watch shocked as she swarms out, that's not true I mean I have missed a few meal time here and there but I'm certain it's only a few.

Looking at my organizer and frowning I see my days show it's all full with no openings, I flip back and find that from Zena's endpoint it slowly changes to every day full none stop, moving back to Zena's point I see that she left meal time free and stopped the working at a certain time,
switching to time with the girls.

I frown "I'll have to tell my pet that she needs to do better".

Zena's pov

I laugh as we reach the gates talking to Regina pushing her we wonder around the shops looking, I spot a rare first edition book grabbing it for Daniela moving along I see two rare
blocks of steel grabbing them knowing Cassandra will love these.

Looking at both I move to toys grabbing Bela a stuffed Cerberus toy for her secret plushy collection, I walk up and pay for everything while seeing Regina follow me, biting my lip I walk to the Duke blushing "Hi Duke did you find a....." I blush handing him the list I wrote "I need these things please" he nods grabbing the things I need and boxing them with my last order.

I hand him the money as he nods, reaching out to grab my box Regina grabs it first and walks
away with it.

We reach the castle and I call for the girls who swarm in past their mom on the stairs, I smile handing each their gift smiling more as they hug me saying thank you and swarm off again.

I glance at Lady Dimitrescu and bow before walking to my room where Regina sits the box down on the floor I push it under my bed, she waves leaving my room, waiting a moment after the door closes to hear if anyone is coming I rush digging in the box and smile finding a dildo.

(Skip)

So focused on my pleasure the door opens and Regina comes in without me noticing "Zena I
left my oh........".

I jump grabbing the blanket covering myself as I blush seeing her, my eyes widen when I see a bulge under her skirt her hand drops to cover it as she turns to leave.

Rushing up I stop her and close the door whispering "I'm sorry but please don't run I won't judge you, please your the first person to be my friend here" I cling to her arm tears rolling down my cheeks she nods moving to sit on the edge of my bed.

We both sit in awkward silence
"I didn't realize...."
"I didn't mean to......"
We both speak at once and stop I blush and start laughing.

"Oh Mother Miranda, we are acting like children who caught their parents together" I say.

Regina laughs and sighs "I didn't mean to walk in on you doing that, I just remembered I left my bag in your box".

I snort shaking my head "It's fine I didn't realize you would be coming back".

She bites her lip "Please don't tell anyone about King".

I raise my brow "King huh?"

She blushes shrugging "My name means queen so I named her king".

I nod biting my lip as she blushes more "I need to go deal with this" she mumbles.

She blushes looking at the floor "I know you love Lady Dimitrescu but maybe if you ever want, we could help each other be friends with benefits?"

I look at her smiling as I push her to lay back crawling on her lap "Friends with benefits sounds great, but I'm kind of ruined for anyone I don't think I could feel anyone else".

Regina nods "Maybe mutual masturbation?"

Nodding I move to lean back and see her.

(Skip)

Laying on my back on the bed covered up Regina smiles getting up "Sleep well Zena" I grab her hand stopping her from leaving "Will you sleep here? I don't want you to leave right away if you don't want to".

She smiles crawling in by mean "That's nice to know that we can hang out after but for now let's sleep".

I nod cuddling up to her falling asleep Neither of us hearing the sound of heels storming away.