6

Alcina pov

I stand by the table as Mother carefully takes the first child out cleaning its mouth and nose smiling, the baby screams out crying as she hands the child to that bitch.

She gets the second out and frowns quickly repeating the process and hands the child to me.

"Well you are a surprise hiding behind your siblings" she coos pulling out a third who cries right away handing the child to me she quickly finishing and closing up my Zena I frown seeing the child has a penis.

Mother smiles carefully lifting Zena and takes her to her room once she is laid down and covered up she takes the baby the bitch hands her "She has diapers for the babies, may have to use the ones for older kids I'll go get them" the bitch says before rushing out.

I sit in a chair looking at the child "Mother this is a girl right?"

She shakes her head smiling at the child I'm talking about "No Alcina, that child is a boy you have a son".

I stiffen looking at her "Mother I can't do boys, they are rude and hurt women I can't".

Mother gently lays the one she has on the bed and the girl in my arms on the bed as well she walks back to me as I try to hand the boy to her she stops me forcing me to look at her "You
can do boys you have a son, you must keep in mind that he is YOUR SON, you can raise him
better then your father, better then how your father raised your brother, you can teach him how to treat women but you have to accept that you have a son and love him, he can not help he is a boy no more then you could help how you was born I've always thought you a wonderful mother it's why I gave you the girls do not make me a liar by ignoring him".

I look down at him, his thin black hair that curls slightly, full lips, straight slightly pointed nose, and pale white skin "he looks just like you Alcina" Mother says so I nod.

"What if no matter what I do he acts like father and my brother?" I ask looking at her feeling completely helpless and lost.

She shakes her head "There's arguments about nature or nurture I think it's both so maybe he has a temper like you but you have never hurt your children in a fit, teach him how to deal with it let him trash a room, make sure he understands to never do like they did but do not close him out".

I nod whispering "I'll try mother".

The bitch comes in holding a pack of pampers and clothes she bites her lip and looks at the black outfits with mittens and booties to keep them covered and warm "Since she didn't know if they were a boy or girl she only got stuff that worked for both".

She looks at me handing me a pamper I watch her put one on one of the girls, she's got light
tan skin with thin wavy brown hair like my Zena a button nose but my lips I copy putting the pamper on the boy and see mother has done put the last girl who's almost identical to her sister just a cupid bow lips and thin white blonde hair so light I believe humans would see her as bald.

Mother shows us how to carefully dress the children and looks at me "Her body will not produce enough milk for all three you need to make some changes, if they do indeed need milk such as either paying villagers who have children still producing milk to help feed the children to come here and be allowed to leave safely or let the unwed mothers who need help to come here with their children safely so they can help".

Zena's pov

I wake up in bed looking around Regina rushes over helping me sit up and propping me up with pillows she brings two babies over then a third "So you had triplets two girls and a boy, he was hiding behind his sisters and his heartbeat was hidden behind theirs he is the smallest but healthy, hold on I was told to inform them when you wake I'll be back" she says quickly before rushing out.

I smile looking at them as the door opens I see Mother Miranda, the girls come in behind her, then Regina, and finally Alcina, the girls rush over and look at the babies before Daniela looks up tears in her eyes "Why didn't you tell us, Zena? You don't trust us?"

I grab her pulling her to me "I'm so sorry, of course I trust you I was just scared and trying to come to terms with everything".

She nods sniffing "You promise you trust us"?

I kiss her head "Of course I do Dani, I have let you and your sisters help me when I was bleeding I trusted you girls not to lose control then and many times over, it was never you girls".

Cassandra and Bela look at them moving closer before Cassandra looks at me "What's their names?"

I look at Alcina who is stroking one's head "This is the boy" I nod looking at the blond daughter I pick her up handing her to Daniela "this is Elora"

I pick up the dark-haired daughter handing her to Bela "This is Faye" then finally look at the boy picking him up looking at Alcina and smile a little before looking at Cassandra and handing her the baby "this little guy is Rome".

I look at Alcina smiling then speak to the girls "your mother once said when she was younger
she would've named her son Rome".

Looking up to Mother Miranda I smile at her "Thank you, Mother Miranda, how long do I need to heal before I can repay you" She smiles stroking my face "I'll wait a year while checking your health, see how your body is healed from so much so fast".

I nod relaxing as Alcina bends down near me stiffening I flinch when she raises her hand, she
freezes and sighs dropping her hand "I'm sorry for everything I also wanted to thank you for doing this even when it wasn't planned" she whispers I nod relaxing when she drops her hand stepping back.