2

Zena's pov Time skip a month

I've had to switch my maid outfit for a bigger one, no one seems to notice the growth in my breast or swell in my stomach, I'm honestly happy I found larger slack pants that are looser on my thighs.

I just finish adjusting my shirt as the girls rush in with brushes in hand, Cassandra leans on my dresser "Mother's too busy with that bitch again".

I give a sad smile and pat the bed frame "Come on I'll help girls."

Bela pushes Daniela forward "She needs the most help, we can wait." she says.

I nod leading Daniela to the bathroom getting a damp wash cloth and cleaning her face and hair of blood "Come on Dani let's fix your hair".

She nods dropping to sit on the floor in front of me so I can reach her hair more easily.

I carefully brush her hair out before pulling a drawer out grabbing a ribbon with castles on it and beads, braiding part of the front of her hair while working the ribbon in and fixing beads on her hair before tying it off so it shows the shaved part of her head like she likes.

Looking up I see Cassandra holding the cloth trying to wash her face getting up I take it and
clean what she missed, I chuckle as she drops down in the spot Dani was in repeating the process with her hair putting a ribbon with dragons on it in her hair.

Bela sits down letting me start on her as I start the braid Daniela sighs "Mother never has time for us since the new bitch was picked, when you were her pet you organized her day where she had time to spend with us and when mom got ready for the day or trips we got to talk with her while you did our hair".

I finish Bela with a simple blue ribbon and beads "I understand your frustration Dani but keep in mind when new maids come in she will toss her out and pick a new one, hopefully one who can organize, or at least dare to tell her to take a break and visit with you girls, your mom loves you girls so much, she just loses track of time".

Cassandra huffs "Yeah but when you were there it was different".

I frown "What do you mean?"

Bela leans her head on my thigh "It was like a family we had two moms who paid attention to us".

Feeling my eyes tear up I try to control my emotions "Girls as long as I'm able to I'll be here,
if you want your hair brushed, cuddles, whatever you need I'm here".

I feel my tears slip down as they all cling to me hugging them and kissing their heads "Okay girls I have to clean but I was thinking since I just got to clean the entrance today how about we bake some brownies?"

They cheer and rush out, I walk to the kitchen to get breakfast, stopping by a floating maid I've seen around but haven't learned her name yet "Hey could you let Freda know around one Ladies Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela want the kitchen?"

She looks at me confused, I jump when Freda speaks behind me "Okay Zena I'll have everything set up for them, what do they want you to help them make?"

I spin looking at her grabbing my chest "Damn it Freda don't sneak up on me like that" I hiss taking a breath slapping her arm "We are making brownies".

She laughs nodding "I'll make sure to have it out so they can make it, now I made a special
breakfast for you seeing as you are finally getting over being sick" she says looking at my
stomach and then at me.

I nod confused as she leans by my ear "When those get too small to hide, come to my room I have a few different sizes for as you grow".

I blush stuttering before finally nodding sharply and taking the plate she holds out to me rushing to my room to eat after seeing meat that's medium rare, eating the meat fast I start on the rest when I hear a knock, opening the door I see the floating maid I first talked to "Special meals with meat, all the food for the servants have no meat, seeing as only human flesh is in the castle so either you're a cannibal or have a medical reason to eat it" she says.

I look up unsure how to answer "Oh I forgot I'm Regina" She holds her hand out but I still look at her unsure and panicked "Shit I didn't mean it to sound like a threat, I was just curious, I have the special meals too but that's because I'm one of Mother Miranda's experiments I have
panther in me I was curious if you were too".

I sigh shaking my head "No just a maid that used to be a pet to Lady Dimitrescu till the new shipment came in, now I'm the toy that was tossed away for a new one unfortunately she left something in me" I say lifting my shirt a little showing my belly "Never heard of it before so maybe I am an experiment if Mother Miranda finds out".

She pulls my shirt down looking around "Let's keep this from reaching unsafe ears".

I nod smiling at Regina "I have to get to work" she smiles at me "I'm free today, I'll tag along if it's okay with you?"

I bite my lip nervously "It's okay but Lady Dimitrescu's daughters tend to stay near me all day talking unless their mother calls for them" She smiles looking at me wide-eyed "You interact with them that much? they seem
interesting, I see them leave to hunt sometimes it makes me have to fight my urges to go hunt with them but I want to so much it looks like it would be fun!" I laugh nodding as we head to the entrance "Yeah they tell me about their hunts".

Grabbing my stuff I stop near the entrance "Word of advice don't stare at the door and do not touch the door handle your new and considered a risk I'm not".

She nods as we reach the door I start cleaning as she grabs a rag to help when the buzzing starts I smile looking up at the girls forming, they frown seeing Regina by me "Hey ladies, this is Regina she overheard I was getting over being sick and decided to help me".

They relax slightly still looking unsure "Zena told me that she gets to hear about your hunts, I
would love to hear about them too if it's okay my ladies?" Regina says happily.

The girls seem to light up about that and start talking about one explaining in gory details happily when Regina looks excited about the details asking questions about the traps and giving advice on ways to make it work better.

As we work I laugh watching them looking at Regina listening closely as she explains how prides hunt, I ignore when Lady Dimitrescu comes down still smiling and talking with Regina and the girls.

Lady Dimitrescu calls me to her Regina frowns watching me as I stiffen and my eyes water up before my face goes blank, standing up I walk to her speaking in a monotone voice again "Yes my lady?"

She frowns looking at me "Mother Miranda will be coming for two weeks I'm assigning you
to be her maid while she's here" she says placing her hand on my shoulder.

I nod speaking the same "Of course my lady, I will not fail you in this generosity of allowing me the honor of serving Mother Miranda".

She nods frowning as she walks away once she leaves I go back to cleaning and talking to Regina ignoring the feeling of being watched.

I laugh pushing Regina when she puts her arm over my shoulder laughing "The ladies are amazing I enjoyed listening to them talk about their hunts, they are hilarious!"

I nod smiling "Yeah they are amazing girls, I'm happy I get to see that side of them".

We walk into my room and she sighs relaxing "I felt like we were being watched it was unnerving".

I nod changing my clothes "I'm off duty now, I'm gonna go help the girls bake then head to the village to shop, do you want to come when I go there?"

She nods "I'll be in my room it's the one on the right of Freda."

I nod watching her leave before heading to the kitchen to wait for the girls.