𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Before reading this novel/fanfiction, it is very important to take some things into consideration, to avoid any hard feelings towards the characters in this story/the author (me of course).

I think it is important to take in mind what the title of this fanfiction gives away about this story, as the title is obviously referring to the Taylor Swift song, meaning this story will deal with some of the issues described in the song. Please, please don't get mad at me for this, I just happen to adore writing angst more than anything.

English is not my first language, and during the course of this story I will most likely switch between UK and US English, as these two share a lot of boundaries, but often differ from the way of spelling certain words. This story is originally written with UK English, as it is what I feel most comfortable with. If you notice any grammar mistakes, please point them out kindly so I can try to fix my mistake. 

I may or may not make some specific characters look like villians in this story, but this does not mean these characters would behave like this in the game, as it is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

Remember that the reader/you is a character on its own! Lines will be switched up, and Ellie might say things Dina originally said, etc. These aren't mistakes, the lines simply fit the characters better in the used scenarious.

━ ©nikki2024 All Rights Reserved / ©n__ikkii All Rights Reserved
( in no form or way is any of this book allowed to reproduced or stolen ,, any characters i make up are mine!! and so is the plot. )

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝