𝚂𝚒𝚡 - 𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝

𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭"

You had been riding on your horse, Jupiter, for nearly a full hour. You tried to ignore the cold wind blowing in your face, and the possible frostbite you were going to suffer from, by keeping your mind awake and alert. Your head was full with tons of worst case scenarios, and as gory and sad as they were, they helped you remain active, they helped you fight. In the near distance, you noticed a large building. As you began making your way to this same building, you noticed Shimmer, and you could feel your heart drop. You made your way to the main entrance as you noticed the sound of footsteps. In an instance, you found yourself hiding behind a larger hill in the area, barely being able to see anything going on at the building you presumed was a hotel at one point in time. 

Not so late after, a group of people started running out of the building. You couldn't recognise any of them as you scanned their faces. You were surprised to see a woman among the bundle of men, and felt a strange amount of respect form for the woman you had never truly met. This empowered feeling quickly left as you saw the last guy leaving the building. His face was gone within seconds, but you knew what you saw. You knew him. He had grown, sure, but the facial features were so recognisable you were certain you would be able to point him out in a room with over a thousand men. Besides, you weren't just going to forget a face who had turned your entire life upside down just like that. 

Your entire body froze as you saw the group run to their horses as the guy you were just staring at called out to the female of the group. "We have to hurry!" He seemed to be in distress about something, and you knew it couldn't possibly be any good. "Just get on your hore, Owen." The broadly built woman yelled back at the man, causing you to get out of the trance you felt yourself enter the second you saw his face. Owen.

As soon as you felt it was safe, you made your way to the large building. You quickly dismounted from your own horse as you heard a strangely familiar noise coming from behind you. It was Jesse calling out your name as he got off of his horse within the matter of seconds. "Do you think they're here?" He asked you, and as much as you wanted to answer him then and there, you found yourself out of words. Your entire body felt numb as you gave the young guys a small nod, causing him to follow you. 

A shiver went through your spine as you stepped into the hotel, Jesse only meters behind you as you got off of your horse. A big part of you was worried sick, and very unsure as to how Ellie might be doing. The nerves hadn't left your body since you last saw your girlfriend, and you were certain they weren't going to fade until you were able to locate the three missing people. As the two of you made your way through the large halls, you managed to find a staircase leading down to a very creepy-looking basement. "You want to go in?" Jesse asked, and you could hear the doubt in his voice. You hesitantly nodded before taking the lead once again as you made your way to the door that kept you from seeing whatever was going on in that basement.