𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 - 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛

"𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫"

Ellie walked only a few feet in front of you, as the two of you entered an odd smelling room. "Oh!" The tattooed redhead seemed very happy with whatever she found, which caused you to turn around. "What?" You said whilst your eyes traveled over to the jar your girlfriend was holding. "Is that weed?" A frown appeared on your face as you studied the substances in the jar. "This is like a fucking jackpot!" The auburn-haired girl seemed very excited to try some of the weed, as there were plenty of jars around, an insane amount neither of them had ever seen before. "You think it's still good?" You took a step forward, getting a hold of the jar now to take a better look at the state of it. "Does weed even go bad?" Ellie asked which caused you to shrug. "How am I supposed to know that?" You let out a giggle which your girlfriend was quick to reciprocate. 

As the tattoed girl tried to open the jar, you could see the struggle in her expression. "Why don't you just throw it?" You held up your shoulders, your plan making a lot of sense in your head. "Are you insane? We could get seriously hurt!" Ellie took a more protective role as you took the jar back from her hands. Her grip was surprisingly loose, and before she could do anything about it, you threw the jar of weed on the floor. The glass scattered everywhere as the sound of the jar hitting the floor filled the room. To your disappointment, it barely did any damage to the jar, but at least it was enough to get a hold of the weed inside. The tattooed redhead kneeled down to pick up some of the drugs, being careful not to cut her finger in the process of doing so. "Smells good." Ellie nodded after getting back up, smelling the weed. 

"There's a snow storm outside." You reminded them while you scanned the fully empty building, you two were the only ones there. "We're going to be stuck here for a while, right?" A smirk appeared on your face as you started to hint at something. "Totally trapped." Your girlfriend let out a chuckle, scanning the room for a lighter. "Here." You noticed one, and quickly grabbed it for the auburn-haired girl, causing her to give you a grateful smile. She smoothly lights the joint before taking a seat on the sofa nearby. The way she's holding the joint alone is already making you go crazy inside, but you try your best to remain sane as you take a seat next to them. 

Ellie offered you the cigarette, which you gladly took. "Can I ask you a question?" You make direct eye contact with your girlfriend as you take a drag of the joint in your hand. "I don't know, can you?" She teased, making you go more and more insane by the second as she tilted her head in a flirtatious manner. "Scale of one to ten." You let out a breath, already having grabbed a hold of Ellie's attention. "One being like absolute trash, and ten being..." You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear as you tried to think of an appropriate way of wording things. "life altering." You decided on, the tattooed girl remaining patient as you had yet to reveal the main statement of the question. "How would you rate our first kiss, that night at the winter festival?" You asked, handing Ellie the cigarette before crossing both of your arms over your torso.