𝚃𝚎𝚗 - 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞"

After a long day of traveling once again, Ellie had suggested the three of you spend the night at a theater you spotted. You had just cooled down after finding out your girlfriend was actually immune and could breathe in spores, and were still out of breath from the rush of it all. A part of you had trusted her the entire time, so it didn't come as too big of a surprise to you, as opposed to Dina. She had cried out for Ellie after her mask broke, and it took at least ten minutes of convincing afterwards until she finally believed it for what it was.

The tattooed redhead has split up from the two of you to go and explore the theater a bit, and see what was out there. The dark-haired girl had immediately ushered you over to come sit with her on a couch, and she was once again more than ready to rest. "What's been up with you?" You asked the older girl, wanting to make sure she was okay, even though you were mentally very upset with her. The dark-haired girl didn't seem to take offense in the comment though, because she readjusted herself on the sofa before looking into your eyes. "I think I'm pregnant."

The feeling of guilt came back right then and there, as you started to take in the information. "What do you want me to do? Can I help?" You asked sympathetically, immediately wanting to help Dina out as she was clearly struggling to keep up. She shook her head, not wanting you to worry about her. "I just need to rest for now."  The dark-haired girl let out a long sigh before wiping a silent tear from her cheek. "How long have you known?" You tilted your head and remained calm, as you didn't want to upset her any more.

You were having trouble picturing the entire situation, and clearly hadn't even planned on the idea of two of your best friends having sex with each other. It was a disturbing image you quickly brushed off as you layed your hand on Dina's back. "I was late a few weeks ago." She revealed, causing yet another switch to turn on inside you. The hand you had rested on her back dropped, and you felt yourself standing up from the couch, distancing youself from the pregnant girl as your eyebrows began to from a frown.

"A few weeks? We could've... You could've still turned back." Your tone began to grown accusing as you still tried your very hardest to not fully lose it at the dark-haired girl that was sitting in front of you. "I didn't know... I wasn't sure, okay? I didn't want to be a burden-" She shook her head, and clearly started to panic as the tears welled up in her eyes once more. "So you thought that by being here you were doing us both a favour? That by staying with us, you could be of help? You thought the baby would just disappear on you? It's a fucking living being!" You tried to resist the urge to roll your eyes, but did so anyway as you felt yourself stepping back.