A Don't Deal.

Asher sighed as she found herself outside of the main head courters of the three Vee's, her short black tail twitched in annoyance that she'd come to this point.

"Daddy issues one oh one, I guess." She growled.

She pushed open the door, stepping inside only to be greeted by regular sights of Hell, smoking, drugs, sex, and oddly enough a wolfish demon with a knife sticking out of his chest.

Her bracelet buzzed, and she ignored it, knowing she could answer Midnight later. Hopefully.

If all went to literal Hell, Asher would use her soft beauty and sharp mind to get out of the mess, besides it's not like multiple demons hadn't already tried to get her between the sheets. She held beauty that almost rivaled Lilith.

Except, she's pulled to a small room swiftly by someone she'd very recently met. A porn star named Angel Dust.

"Asher, what the fuck are you doing here!?" He exclaimed.

He wore his usual outfit, and it was comical that their legs and feet looked almost identical save for Asher's more deer-like visage.

"I need work, Ang. I can't just sit on my ass in my best friend's apartment for all of fucking eternity." Asher huffs, rolling her eyes.

Angel huffed and brushed Asher's black and white hair out of her face, cupping her cheek next. "Listen doll, not that I wouldn't love to be around you twenty four seven, but this place? Fuck no. Listen, wait for me at your friends place and I'll see if I can pull some strings at the place I'm staying, okay?" Angel asked pleadingly and finally Asher shrugged and nodded.

"Good, now go." Angel said, pushing her out of the small space and towards the door.

They noticed Valentino approaching with a sneer and Asher made quick work of making it look like she was giving Angel something.

That something was her bracelet.

"What do we have here eh?" Valentino asked, teeth bared like almost always.

"Oh- erm, dollface here was jus givin me the gift she made for me." Angel says, making it look like they were really close friends.

Asher played along, allowing her gentle features to morph into a small smile. "It's a friendship bracelet, I make them with my powers." She said, hoping he'd find something better to do.

He seemed to buy it, and even if he didn't he might've had better things to do as he briskly changed the subject.

"Angel, I need you in the studio in no more than ten minutes." He said with a glare before whirling around and heading towards said room.

Both demons sighed before Asher quickly made her exit, knowing Midnight would have her ass for giving away that bracelet.

-♡

Fortunately, when Asher returned to the apartment Midnight was nowhere to be found, so she settled on reading a book while she waited for Angel Dust to show up.

Roughly four hours later there's a knock on the door and Asher checks to see who it is, sighing and opening the door when she sees it's only Angel Dust. 

"Alright doll, pack a few things real quickly and then let's go." He says, striding in and sitting on the beat up couch.

Asher nods before packing a backpack and slipping her boots back on and meeting Angel back in the living area. "Okay, let's go." She says, and locks the door before they head back into the city.