Unwilling Deal.

"Asher you're crazy!" Ron snaps.

"You've known that for what, eleven years now?" Asher deadpanned.

"I can't just put Frankie in danger like that!" Ron growled, and this was when Asher began to get heated.

"I'd never willingly put Frankie in danger. Ever." She growled, her nails morphing into claws and digging into the metal of Ron's desk.

They stare each other down for a few moments.

"Remember when you fell, and I looked into your eyes?" Asher asked.

Ron sighed and looked down. "Yeah. I do. It was almost twelve years ago." He answered.

Asher smiled. "It was your first extermination, an Exorcist had you pinned with their spear about to paralyze you."

"Until you swooped in and burned them, like the pure soul you are." He chuckled.

"And then Charity fell pregnant with the twins."  Asher said, slightly wincing at the mention of Ron's now dead child.

"Alright, alright. What do you want?" Ron asked.

-♡

Asher, Ron, and Frankie stepped into the hotel, being met by Vaggie, Charlie and Alastor's return.

Charlie engulfed Asher in a tight hug. "Where were you?" She asked, holding Asher's arms.

"Getting a few friends." Asher said, tilting her head to look up at Ron, who put Frankie on Asher's shoulders and looked around the hotel and everyone's somewhat poor attempts at barricading the hotel windows.

"I'm Ron, Asher's brother for all intents and purposes." He introduced, making Charlie beam.

He then turned back to Asher as she picks Frankie up off her shoulders and holds her in her arms, allowing the little girl to rub her ears. "Ash?" He called out, getting both girls' attention.

"Yes, Ron?" She asked, setting Frankie into Charlie's arms before meeting Ron in the middle

"You know I love you, right?" He asked, rubbing his neck.

Asher nodded, confused, until he held out his hand. Her eyes widened and her ears furrowed.

"Ronald, no." She said firmly, backing away slightly.

"Ash, we both know your power alone won't kill multiple angels. You'll get tired and you'll need help. Allot of it." He said, still holding his hand out.

"I refuse to take your damn soul, Ron." She said.

"And I refuse to back down. My soul is strong, untapped from any deal." He said.

He was right. And Asher's ears twitched  as she contemplated the deal.

"The fuck am I giving you in return?" She asked, mind racing.

"If I die, take care of Frankie. That's all I want in return." Ron says, and Asher's eyes widen once more.

"Ron, if I take your soul and you die, you'll never get a chance to be resurrected, if you're redeemed you'll never make it to heaven." She says, hand hovering by his.

Everyone watched silently as they made the exchange. "That's something I can live with." He says, making the physical connection for her.

As soon as their hands touch, the deal is made and bright turquoise satanic symbols cover the floor around them, her neck snaps and cracks, distorting demonically as every scar she has on her body lights up in gold.

A shadow towers over her with bright white eyes that glare menacingly at Ron.