Favor.

Alastor was frustrated.

His rutt was still running wild within his body, forcing lewd images of Asher into his mind at all the wrong moments, however he also became increasingly protective of her.

Asher noticed and made it allot easier for him, by being with either him, Charlie, or Rosie at all times, which Alastor was grateful for.

Especially with the Extermination approaching quickly.

Asher wouldn't lie and say she wasn't worried because she was, and she knew she wouldn't be at the top of her game for the fight due to her conflicting emotions surrounding Alastor.

Instead of focusing on that however, Asher decided to coax Vaggie into letting her braid her long silverish hair.

"So if you're an angel where's your wings?" Nifty asked Vaggie, making the ex-angel slightly uncomfortable.

Angel Dust scoffs. "Nif, be nice. She's likely sensitive about her lack of wings just like her lack of tits." He finishes with a chuckle.

Asher shoots the arachnid a scolding look.

"What matters is Vaggie is on our side, not Adam's." Asher says, her nimble fingers weaving Vaggie's thick hair into two separate braids.

Vaggie continues conversing with the others in the room, until the hairs on the back of everyone's necks stands up in alarm, neon green cracks and voodoo veves enveloping the ceiling.

Vaggie takes off towards her and Charlie's room apprehensively whilst both Asher and Husk's ears flatten and Husk snarls. "Shit."

A short while later, Asher is sticking closer to Husk and cleaning bent feathers out of his wings, when Husk goes extremely tense.

Asher looks over Husk's shoulder as it'd become impossibly difficult to finish with his wings with how tense he was, when Alastor and Charlie head for the front doors.

Asher goes back to cleaning Husk's wings until Vaggie makes a move for the doors.

"Vaggie where are you going?" She asked, ears furrowed.

"To Carmilla Carmine." The ex-angel said before leaving.

A few minutes pass, before Asher summons her scythe and makes a break for the door.

"Where ya goin' toots?!" Angel asked incredulously.

"To get help." Asher says simply, closing the front door behind her.

"Well shit." Angel mutters.

-♡

On the outer border of the Pentagram sat a rather large town, filled to the brim with different types of sinners and even some imps.

The city wasn't as ravenous as the others inside of the Pentagram, and as Asher made her way inside of the city limits she was met with demons who'd missed her presence.

Finally, she came to a stop in front of a large building. She pulled the door open and stepped inside, an air of authority surrounding her as she stepped passed the desk where a receptionist didn't even bother stopping the Doe.

She used an elevator to go to the penthouse at the top of the building, stepping into the foyer of the penthouse apartment with her hands clasped behind her back.

Little shadow bunnies sniffed at her feet before surrounding her warmly, and a little child demoness jumped into her arms.

"Auntie Ash!" She yelped, her fluffy floppy ears pushed out of her face by a headband.

Asher didn't hesitate to rub her nose against the little bunny's nose with a smile, making the little one's nose to twitch cutely.

"Where's your dad?" Asher asked, stepping around the ring of shadow bunnies and into the living area of the apartment.

"Talking to mommy in his office, he wasn't happy." She says as Asher sits on the largw couch with the little demoness in her lap.

"Then I'll just catch up with you first. That sound okay?" Asher asked, smiling down at the youthful bunny.

"Mhm!!" She beamed, her pink nose twitching again.

"How's your studies?" Asher asked, and the bunny picked up a paper with the name 'Frankie' at the top with a smiley face and a '98%' next to the name.

"Good! I'm getting better at math!" She says and Asher smiles.

"That's amazing Frankie!" Asher beams, ruffling the bunny's hair.

Heels click down the hall and a snotty looking female imp comes strolling in, cheeks even redder than was normal for an imp. Asher raised an eyebrow.

"Shut it, deer jerky." The imp piped up before grabbing her keys and storming out into the elevator without a second glance in Frankie's direction.

Frankie's ears droop and Asher stands with the little demon still in her grasp, allowing Frankie to bury her head in Asher's neck as she walked towards an office nestled in the back of a hallway.

She knocks on the door lightly before stepping in, still cradling Frankie. "Ron?" She calls out.

On the wall was a picture of Ron, a tall bunny-like sinner with black floppy ears and dark gray skin and red eyes, with the female imp from before, Frankie, and another bunny demon child. The child was killed during an extermination, and the family had been torn apart.

Ron's head jolted up, and he made eye-contact with Asher before relaxing slightly.

"Jeez, Ash. You can't sneak up on me like that." He says before hugging Asher.

"Sorry, I saw Charity leave and figured it might've been a good idea to check in on you." Asher said sheepishly, giving Ron a side hug whilst still cradling Frankie.

After about thirty minutes of just idly chatting, Frankie finally stops being upset and runs back into the living area to watch cartoons.

Ron sighed, looking into Asher's gold eyes.

"I know you're not just here to check in. What's wrong?" Ron asked.

"The extermination is what's wrong." Asher sighs, looking down for a moment.

"Obviously, it's the slaughter of our people." Ron deadpans, but offers Asher a glass of tequila either way.

She accepts it and sips lightly, not wanting to become inebriated before she went back to the hotel.

"I mean something bigger, Ron." Asher says, setting her glass down.

Ron leans in closer to her with his clawed fingers clasped. "How big?" He asked.

"Charlie Morningstar picked a fight with Adam, type of big." Asher said, and Ron's eyes widened.