Just Another Hazbin.

Angel Dust led Asher through the city, all the sinners of the Pride ring continuing with their normal business aside from a few that stared at both Angel Dust and Asher longer than they should've.

The two demons came to a stop, and Asher looked at the building. It didn't seem too bad on the outside, the lettering on the building said 'Hazbin Hotel.'

"Hazbin Hotel?" Asher questioned, her tail and ears furrowing under their coverage.

"It's.. not so bad once you get used to it. Just don't go makin' any deals." Angel Dust huffed before pushing open the big doors dramatically.

The inside wasn't half bad either, though she didn't have much time to look it over as a taller demoness with pale skin, pink cheeks, a mouse-like nose and light blonde hair came barrelling towards Asher and Angel Dust. "Angel! You're home!" She gushed, looking him over for any injuries.

"Heh.. I'm home, Charlie don't worry." He says, laying a hand on her shoulder.

'Charlie' then turns to Asher. "Oh! Angel you didn't mention bringing anyone here. Welcome, I'm Charlie." She says, gushing like a schoolgirl.

"Charlie here is one of the founders of the Hotel and also the Princess of Hell." Angel introduces, laying one of his hands on the middle of Asher's back, avoiding her tail.

"Hi.. I'm Asher." She says quietly, accepting Charlie's hand and shaking it.

"Well what brings ya to the Hazbin Hotel?" Charlie asks, a soft smile settling on her face.

"Uhm-, I need a job, or a change of scenery." Asher says, shoving her hands in the pockets of her trench coat.

"Well, we're always in need of more people. Welcome to the Hotel, I'll see what we can do for work for you." Charlie says, engulfing the demoness in a hug.

Asher goes rigid at the contact, and stiffly pats Charlie's back in return with a small smile. "Thanks.." She muttered.

-♡

"This will be your room, decorate it however you want. Me and Vaggie are in the first room in the downstairs hallway, aside from you Alastor is the only other one in this hall, which is right next to your room on the left." Charlie says, standing outside of an unused room. To the left was another door with demonic runes inscribed on it along with 'Radio Demon' on it.

"Okay, thanks again Charlie. Really." Asher says and Charlie beams.

"It's no problem, I'll talk with Alastor about what position would suit you best." She says before handing Asher her room key and then leaving her to her devices.

Angel Dust appears seemingly out of nowhere, startling the doe. "Told ya I'd pull some strings." He grinned.

Asher rolls her eyes. "Pull some strings? Charlie seems overly welcoming." Asher deadpanned, folding her hands behind her back as her and Angel Dust stepped into the room.

They left the door open while Asher figured out what she wanted to do with the room. A little bugish woman prances in with two others, a catlike demon and a demon that looked like a strawberry pimp.

"Well hi! Im Nifty!!" The little woman said, pouncing onto Asher and sonicing around her form before resting on her chest and using the laples of her trench coat as leverage to not fall.

Asher lifts the little one into her arms like a child so she doesn't fall with a small rigid smile. "Erm-, I'm Asher." She says, smiling a little softer when Nifty gets bubbly and starts ranting about roaches and other bugs.

Suddenly, the red demon was within a close proximity to Asher with his yellow sharp toothed grin. "Why hello dear! The names Alastor, pleasure to meet you, quite a pleasure!" He exclaimed, radio static clouding his voice lightly.

She chuckled and backed up slightly. "Charmed, Alastor." She said lowly, before turning to the cat-like demon with wings.

"Husker." Is all he says before leaving the room and disappearing down the hall.

Well, then.