Dancing With Second Death.

Asher's golden eyes were closed, her gray skin buzzed with energy, her ears were sitting up straight on her head and her short tail swayed back and forth. Her brain gave no thought, allowing her magic to consume her being.

Her peace is disturbed when her door is kicked open, causing her eyes to open wide. "Get up, Charlie wants to do 'trust' exercises." Angel Dust said, puffing on a cigarette.

"You couldn't have texted me?" Asher asked, putting her hat back on and slipping a large black hoodie on.

"Nope. I can carry you and slide down the railing of the stairs though." Angel said, smirk growing.

Asher teleported into his arms with a grin. "Deal!" And with that, they were off.

Everyone's attention is brought to Angel Dust as he slides down the railing, a laughing Asher in his four arms. "Havin' fun?" Vaggie asked, hand on her hip.

Asher jumps out of Angel's arms and teleports between Alastor and Husker. "Yep."

"Okay.. now that everyone's here, we're going to do a new trust exercise." Charlie said, clasping her hands in front of her with a smile.

"Charlie, not that I don't love your enthusiasm, but please don't tell me we're doing trust falls again." Asher said.

"Oh, no. This is more geared towards seeing how well you respond to trusting one person at a time. You'll be paired with someone everyday, and put through a test." Vaggie said for her girlfriend.

Asher heaved a sigh of relief.

"Firstly, you'll be paired with Nifty." Charlie said, before zipping Asher and the smaller being into a dark room.

-♡

It didn't take long for Asher to realize Alastor may be the antagonist in this test, the area was dark and foresty, giving allot of leeway for shadows to roam around and cause mischief.

Nifty fluttered around Asher as they wandered through the forest. Something rustled in a bush near them, and Asher didn't raise any alarms to Nifty yet though she remained on edge as they continued on.

Their confronted by a large shadow shaped like a hellhound, and it looms over both females, making the fur on Asher's tail and ears stand on end.

The hellhound lunges at Nifty, deciding she looked small enough to get a bite from.

The shadow was proved wrong as Asher quickly summoned a scythe made from a soft turquoise energy.

She jumps in between Nifty and the shadow hound, swinging her scythe without fear. She hits it's muzzle, causing it to whine and flinch before baring it's teeth at her with a loud snarl.

She jumps at it, swinging again. Static rings in Nifty and Asher's ears, but Asher isn't alarmed as she knows she's causing it herself.

The hound chuckles before green chains attach to Asher's wrists and throat and the hound grabs them, and with a simple wrist motion Asher is slammed into the ground face first. Her nose cracks painfully and her eyes become swallowed in gold and golden cracks appear in her gray skin. Her hat and hoodie are thrown to the ground and golden demonic horns form next to her ears, curving back like a goat's.

Golden demonic wings spawn on her back and she forcefully pulls against the chains, snapping them instantly.

A wicked grin appears on her face, blood dripping from her nose and mouth as she chuckled and grabbed the shadow hound forcefully.

"Simple chains from your master won't hold me down, puppy." She laughs, voice humming with static and demonic energy. Her head tilts at it's whimper.

"What's the matter? This isn't even my full form. Scared of something that represents purity? Such a pity." She says, claws dipping into the hounds mouth and ripping it's skull apart.

"So weak." She purrs, and as she goes back to her normal self, her and Nifty are brought out of the test, Nifty clinging to Asher like a small child trembling.

Charlie beamed at Asher and Nifty's seeming trust in each other, whereas both Husker and Nifty found it near impossible to not notice the terrified glint in Alastor's otherwise normal expression.