Different Tendencies.

TW! This chapter contains very disturbing themes such as cannibalism and some self mutilation.

Asher's thirst for blood later on after the run in with the shadow hound was concerning, though she kept it to herself. Her canines were elongated, and her stomach growled with intense hunger despite her filling it with some of Alastor's famous Jambalaya.

She adored his cooking, but she was hungry for.. something else.

Alastor was no stranger to the type of hunger that shined in her golden gaze, and was intrigued for how long it would take until she snapped.

-♡

Asher locked herself in her room with a spell that would keep anyone from opening the door. She threw her beanie and trench coat onto the floor, fingers elongating into claws and digging into her hair. Her blood red gaze settled on her knife, and she lost her battle with herself.

Her claws grasped the handle of the knife and she quickly pried the blade into the skin of her forearm.

She carved a small piece of blackened flesh from the limb and scarfed it down like it was her last meal, lapping at the blood that dripped from the wound like a thirsty hound.

She stripped her button up off of her body, sitting on the edge of her bed and carving out little knicks of flesh and scarfing them down quickly to attempt to satisfy herself, along with any blood that dripped from the wounds.

She falls onto her back on her bed, breath heavy. She doesn't hear or feel her spell being briefly broken, nor the footsteps of their beloved Radio Demon entering the room, only to be met with quite a sight.

Alastor quickly relocks her door before clicking his tongue, startling the doe. Her arms were covered in small knicks and blood, and she laid in nothing but her ripped jeans and black laced bra.

She growls at his presence, red eyes sizing him up hungrily. His clawed digits quickly met the underside of her gray chin, his grin turning sadistic.

"I'm here to help you, not become your next meal." He growled, static in his voice prominent.

She nods, before collapsing back on her bed with a huff.

Alastor tuts before snapping his fingers and bringing forth a deer corpse, letting it land on her floor next to her bed with a thud.

It doesn't take long for her to smell the deer, and she sits up in a snap with a low growl. "Stop denying yourself these urges my dear, dig in and accept it." Alastor says, his voice becoming engulfed by strong static.

She listens to him and pounces on the deer, using her knife to carve out large chunks of it's flesh and devour it.

Alastor watches on as she eats, waiting patiently while she fills her stomach whilst his clawed digits found their way to her right ear, rubbing the fur.

She finishes eating, settling on her knees and allowing the realization settle in her mind. The realization that she truly was a cannibal.

Alastor settles next to her, snapping away the left overs of the deer away before snapping a wet rag into existence and beginning to clean her skin and the wounds she'd inflicted on herself.

"Next time, try not to be a fool, my dear." He chuckled, normal grin still plastered on his face as he wiped her mouth.

"I'm not traveling to Cannibal Town everyday just to satisfy the monster within myself." She deadpanned with a huff, pushing her hair out of her face.

"You don't need to, sweetheart!" Alastor chuckled.

"Whenever you feel this type of hunger, simply come to me." He exclaimed, helping her slip her shirt back on.

"It doesn't make sense, I've been in Hell since two thousand and two, yet it's just now making an even stronger presence." Asher mumbled.

"My dear, you did kill one of my best shadows today." Alastor almost growls despite his grin still stretching over his face.

"I knew it." She said looking him straight in the eyes.

"No shadow has business being that large or having the ability to even attempt to tether chains to a soul." She said, and if it was possible his grin widened.

"Very clever you are, my dear!" He chuckled.

"You're very lucky," he says as he begins to fade into a pool of shadows.

"No one has ever managed to get the upper hand like that."