Pearly Gates.

Asher smirked, holding her weapon expertly as she noticed Alastor's shield cover the area surrounding the hotel as the Exorcists began their attack. She looked up, seeing him grinning down at her before an Exorcist attacked her.

She laughed as she commenced in the dance of the battle, dodging until she saw an opening and swinging her scythe.

Her back touched something warm and she jolted into a turn, before relaxing as she was met with Ron. They chuckled. "Nice outfit, where's the armor?" He said, gesturing at Asher's choice of attire, which was a spaghetti strap mid thigh length tight black dress with red spots decorating her back, with a slit on her rear for her tail and a slit running up her left thigh, a red garter, and a golden collar choker.

"Didn't think I'd need it." She said, shoving Ron to the side and hacking at an Exorcist.

Ron pushed her hair out of her face. "Your boyfriend's watching." He laughed, his grin widening when she huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She said, but her smile betrayed her.

Suddenly, the shield cracks and breaks, before Alastor is no longer visible. "Shit." She mutters.

She fights and kills a few more Exorcists before zapping up to the roof where she barely had a second to register Alastor melding into the ground via his shadows.

"What did you do?" She snarls, pressing a gun made of her soul essence against the back of Adam's head.

"He's not dead, unfortunately." Adam deadpans.

"But you will be soon!" He laughs, swinging his guitar at her.

She dodges expertly, summoning tendrils covered in acid and using them for long-range fighting with the Angel.

She laughed, finding the fight easy.

"Goddamn you're fucking ßløppy." She growls, static coating her voice at the end of her sentence.

Until suddenly a spear is sticking out of her chest.

She gasps in pain, clawing at the spear head pitifully. Despite the obviously fatal wound, she still growls, using the last of her power to use a rather large beam of light to knock Adam onto his ass before the light of the world around her went dark.

-♡

The light was blinding, and Asher squinted until finally the light became bearable, and suddenly her and Sir Pentious were standing next to each other, both staring at two light colored winged Angels.

"Uh, where am I- oh hello." Sir Pentious greets, but Asher stays quiet out of apprehension.

'How the fuck did I get a ticket to Heaven?'

Meanwhile, the battle in Hell had ended, and while Alastor and everyone were admiring the new Hotel, Ron panicked upon seeing a familiar looking body.

"Charlie! Help me!!" He yelled, struggling to pry a large boulder off of a corpse.

Everyone pitches in, until finally Asher's mangled corpse is visible, an angelic spear sticking out of her chest.

Charlie and Angel Dust begin to cry uncontrollably, Husk and Vaggie comforting the both of them. Lucifer looked on in horror, and Nifty began to sniffle, on the verge of tears as she clung to Alastor's leg.

Suddenly, static and deep radio snips ripple through the air, and Alastor lets out a gutteral growl.

Asher had paid the price she shouldn't have had to pay.