Kiss Me Like You Mean It.

Tw: sexual content ahead! Handjob. Needy Alastor. Public sex.

When Asher stepped back inside the Hotel, she could hear Alastor tearing into Iris vaguely. She was met by Vaggie and Charlie in the entrance hall.

Charlie looked disappointed, and Vaggie looked like she understood where Asher was coming from.

"Look, Charlie.. I-" The Princess shushes her before speaking.

"It's okay. You have your reasons, and she was kinda overstepping." Charlie says sheepishly.

"Though I'm disappointed we couldn't redeem her, having you here and comfortable means more than having another soul here." She finishes, pulling the Doe into a hug.

Asher breathed a sigh of relief before hugging Charlie back, ears perking back up.

Vaggie rubbed Asher's back lightly before her and Charlie went back into the parlor, the screaming and gorish sounds having died into silence.

Asher leaned against the door of the Hotel, her ears furrowing against her head and her pulse picking up pace as she thought of how protective Alastor seemed of her.

She liked it, despite knowing she really could take care of herself.

She smiles softly, carding her fingers through her hair as she fully relaxed before she would have to help Alastor clean up her mother's body, but Alastor gets to her first.

The clicking of his shoes met her ears, and she looked up to see him at the beginning of the hallway licking his ring finger on his right hand.

Her gold eyes flick between his eyes and the blood coating his left hand, her throat constricting.

In mere seconds Alastor has his right hand caging her against the door, bodies nearly touching whilst he prodded her mouth with his blood covered pointer finger.

She opened her mouth slightly, allowing his digit to slide into her mouth so she could lick the blood off of the finger.

Alastor's cock twitches in his pants, instantly hard and painfully pressing against his pants as she does this.

He rips his finger from her mouth, licking the blood from his middle and ring fingers before kissing her and forcing his tongue into her mouth, relishing in the sound of her meek little yelp that she releases from her throat.

A few seconds into the kiss she begins to reciprocate and wraps her arms around his waist to pull him closer.

He growls into her mouth, his right hand moving from the door to her waist to pull her body against his roughly. His clothed dick presses against her lower abdomen, causing her to preen into the kiss, her left hand gliding down his chest and abdomen with a ghostly touch before both of her hands made quick work of his belt, the familiar click of a buckle coming undone before she pried his dress pants open and dipped her hand into his pants and boxers.

He hissed into her mouth, her hand not even wrapped around his member fully before he rutts into her hand needily.

He breaks from the kiss, choosing to instead trail wet open-mouthed kisses down her jaw towards her throat as she finally pulls his cock out of his pants and begins to slowly stroke him.

His breath comes out in short gasps that make her feel hot and her stomach tingle with arousal as she continues to slowly work him towards an orgasm.

She swipes her dainty thumb over his tip, spreading the bead of precum that had gathered there.

"F-fuck." He growled against her neck with a nip, and she felt her core throb against emptiness as she notices his voice being devoid of the radio filter.

Her grip on his member slightly tightened for a second when he nips her throat with his sharp teeth, and his mouth drops open in a silent groan at the motion and she begins to work her hand faster, her other hand dipping under his shirt by his hip to trace her name into his flesh with her claw.

Small noises began escaping his throat, sounding similar to whines but more gutteral in nature.

"'M close, my doe." He rumbled, sloppily kissing back up her throat.

She turned her head and nipped at his ear before kissing his temple and whispering slyly into his ear.

"Don't fight it Al, cum for me."

His lips captured hers aggressively as he rutted into her hand with abandon as he finally let himself go over that edge, his seed coating Asher's wrist and hoodie. He groaned into her mouth, still rutting into her hand to ride out his orgasm.

Finally, he softens in her hand and she tucks his cock back into his pants and allows him to fix his pants and belt whilst she licks the cum off of her palm and wrist.

He watches as she licks the last of his seed from the skin of her palm, and instantly he feels his dick harden once more at the sight, especially by the bright turquoise swirls that light up and wrap around her throat as she does, but he calms himself before he could rip her sweats off of her body. It was bad enough he'd already allowed her to give him a handjob in the entrance hall to the Hotel, but her body would be his to see and his alone.