Tension.

Tw: sexual content! Masterbation. Alastor being needy. Mentions of claiming.

Alastor was baffled.

In all his time in Hell, he'd not once struggled when his rutt had hit. Ever.

Though, now he just simply couldn't help himself. The rutt hadn't even kicked in fully, and yet that simple touch to Asher's thigh had sent him into overdrive the moment he could escape to his room, rutting into his hand with abandon he didn't even know he possessed.

Not only that, but his antlers were extremely itchy, it was almost unbearable and whenever he wasn't composing himself to save face in front of everyone or rutting into his hand or a pillow like a wild hound, he was in the swamp of his room attempting to relieve the itch that bothered his antlers so horribly.

Finally, he'd had enough and steeled his resolve so that he could visit Rosie and see if his best friend had any advice. Granted, it'd be easier if he could just call her. But, with Vox owning almost every piece of technology in Hell now that wasn't an option.

-♡

"Alastor! Back so soon?" Rosie chirped, grin bright as always as she greeted him, pulling him into a hug.

He hugged her stiffly, though relaxed when her touch didn't seem to irk his lower levels. "I apologize for turning up unexpected, my dear!" He said, placing a brief kiss to her knuckles.

"Nonsense! It must be important." Rosie brushed off his apology, guiding him to her private table.

The same table Asher had been sitting at days prior, when he'd torn apart that reptilian demon.

The mere thought of the Doe made his cock twitch in his rough dress pants, but he made sure not to show his discomfort as Rosie poured tea for the both of them.

Alastor hated tea, but he'd indulge his friend out of respect and a platonic adoration.

"Now, tell me what's wrong." She said, becoming suddenly very serious.

Suddenly Alastor felt hot beneath his collar, his mind racing through many different thoughts and words as he figured out how he wanted to phrase this discussion, though he made no notion of being uncomfortable on the outside.

He leaned closer to her, nearly grimacing when the head of his cock pinched painfully against the material of his pants and underwear.

"It's.. rather personal, dear." He muttered, knowing only she could hear.

"Oh? Does it have something to do with Ash?" Rosie asked, smiling fondly at the mention of the Doe.

Once again, Alastor felt himself twitch in his pants, the hand that rested on his knee gripping the limb until the black flesh of his knuckles turned a light grey from the strain of the skin.

"You could say that." He slowly confirmed, red eyes darting around the room nervously.

"Alastor, you're fine, no one can hear what we're saying." Rosie soothed, taking a sip of her tea.

"I'm starting a rutt." Alastor grumbled, gripping his knee tighter.

Rosie's face flushed momentarily before she regained her composure and took another sip of tea.

"What does that have to do with Ash?" She asked, laying her hands in her lap.

"Everything about it has to do with her. I can't think straight." He growls.

"Elaborate." Rosie asks, but her voice was more demanding than questioning.

"I've never struggled with a rutt until now." Alastor began, becoming increasingly impatient as his groin felt like it was on fire, and the itch in his antlers was returning.