Resolve.

Alastor was only getting worse now that his rutt was in full force.

Asher wasn't daft, neither was anyone other than Charlie and Vaggie, as anyone with animal traits could just simply smell the pheromones rolling off of the poor Buck despite how hard he tried to cover the scent with his favorite cologne.

Angel Dust wanted to make a game out of it, to see how long it'd take before the Radio Demon snapped and just grabbed someone at random to take his urges out on.

Husk knew better though, Alastor had delt with this every year since he died and had done it all alone, keeping himself busy and keeping his mind off of it whenever the velvet on his antlers wasn't bugging the absolute shit out of him.

Asher mostly kept her opinions to herself despite subtly teasing Alastor in her own way whenever she deemed it funny or fitting, she knew personally how hard estrus was and knew that if Alastor was getting into his rutt that her estrus was going to bite her in the ass soon enough.

-♡

Asher slid out of her bed and wiped her eyes, her hoofs making clicking noises on the old wood of her bedroom floor as she walked to her bathroom.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth, taking the hair tie out of her hair and letting the thick black and white locks fall out of the French braid.

Asher slid a hoodie on over her sports bra and sweatpants before deciding to head to the dining area for breakfast.

She stepped out of her room and locked her door before turning around and running smack dab into something. Or someone.

The familiar scent of a buck in a rutt met Asher's nose, as well as the very particular cologne that Alastor wore. She looked up, their bodies still touching, only to be met with Alastor's grin and slightly squinted red eyes.

Neither of them made a move to step away, but she knew Alastor's resolve was dwindoling the longer she stood there and said nothing.

"Good morning, my dear!" He says, though his voice is off and his grin is tense.

"Good morning, Alastor." She greeted, voice level and calm as she slightly moved away, leaning against her door.

Alastor sized up her appearance, her hooves were shoeless, and she wore black loose fitting sweatpants with a black oversized hoodie, her hair was curled and splayed over her shoulders. The sleeves of her hoodie were scrunched up to her elbows.

"Where are you off to this fine morning?" Alastor asked, leaning in closer to her.

His hands twitched, instincts urging him to pin her against the surface of her door.

"Just down to get breakfast." She chirped.

The way he looked at her made her feel like she could be his next breakfast.

"Anywho! Enjoy your meal my dear!" He said, going back to full height despite still nearly caging her against her door.

"Thanks, Al." She said, kicking her body off of her door.

He bows his head lightly in response, before sucking in a breath sharply.

Asher smirked as she heard the noise from him, having moved past him whilst brushing her ears under his chin with a featherlight touch.

Teasing him was too easy sometimes.