Who meets who ?

Ishana's POV
"Bhaiya? Mumma where is bhaiya? " I ask to mom who was talking to Chachi
"Do you think everyone is free like you princess" she said with a sly smile.
"Mumma tell fast what bhaiya said before leaving" I said feeling irritated.
"That this chuhiya will go with me"abhi bro said walking in.
"Uff I have to go with this bandar"I said putting hand on my head.
"Shut up and let's go we are already late gurl"bro said taking his Lamborghini car keys

In the malhotra office....
"Vid shut up and come with me"I said to that moron sitting and laughing in front.
"Okay okay " he said cutting the call don't know whom with he was talking?
I was taking the interns interview meanwhile Maan bhai walk in and dismiss the meeting.
"What's wrong bhai?"I asked him seeing him a little tensed.
"Nothing we just have to attend a meet"he said huffing and sitting in front of me.
"Offo why me you go I am not coming" I said walking out of the cabin but then Maan bhai Said "Papa said it you have to" with a smirk
"Aree yaar... " I said huffing I can protest but if papa said it means the work will relate me so no choice left.

In the meet
"Woo this much people I am going to suffocate here " I thought going inside with bhai.

I was wearing a formal attire but you know I look ethereal

I was wearing a formal attire but you know I look ethereal..yes I love myself..
"Let's meet our partners babe"Maan bhai said walking with my hand in his.
"Ohh I met a familiar face finally" I said to Maan bhai .
"Who?" He asked with confusion."YOU" I said with a sly smile. " Hehe was it funny?"he asked with a disgusting face." So what you expect I don't know anyone it's my first time in a meet or looks like a function" I said with a irritated face."okay ok let me introduce you" bhai said and we walk in.

RIDANSH POV
"Why I am even here these all are morons with a face mask"I thought in mind while some so called business friends talk to me.
"Hey ridansh"I say abhimaan malhotra coming towards me yes someone who is not double faced he is nice guy but who is the girl with her she looks interesting..
"Hey abhimaan who's the beauty"I ask with curiosity."hii I am Ishana Singh Malhotra" she said forwarding her hand I did the same and I get to know she is the princess of malhotra's.
"Soo finally you thought to appear" I asked her with raised eyebrows."yay I thought you guys must be waiting for a long time" she said with one eyebrow raised interesting...
Meanwhile in rathore architecture department...

SHIVANSH POV
"Send her inside"I said looking at the file.
"Sir may I come in"the girl asked"yes"I said still engrossed in my file.
"Did you made this design?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.
"Yes si..r is something wrong?" She asked looking a little tensed "no but what's your name?" I asked "sir Shivangi" she said with a confusion
"So listen to me I want you to attend the meeting with our business partners which is going to be in half an hour" I said casually
"What sir do you mean I..me ?" She asked shocked . Yes it was new cause I never ask anyone to but her designs are amazing as a newbee so I will give a chance "Is there someone else here?"I asked."no sir I mean thank you so much I will give my best " she said with excitement.."ok ok go prepare.

Shivangi's POV
What just happened boss asked me to attend the meeting and show my design god oh my fish I can't believe it someone pinch me... I want to scream with this happiness.i was engrossed in my thoughts when Priya came and ask me about what happen I told her everything and ran to prepare for the meeting and thought I will tell this to di also.

Meanwhile In the museum
Ruhanika's POV
I am here to visit museum cause I had no idea what to draw for my next exhibition so I want to get some ideas
"Oh I am sorry sir I am really sorry I was not seeing"I apologise to the person I just bump with although he was looking in the phone but I was apologizing don't know why?
"It's okay Miss actually I was working" that man said seeing me.
"Hii I am VEERANSH SINGH RATHORE "he said in a cold voice or maybe his voice was like that " I . I am ruhanika" offo why I always hesitate...

VEERANSH POV
This girl seems to be lost in herself too much look like I met a typical introvert this time whatever I was in good mood that's why I didn't said anything.
"Okay so I take my leave"I said walking away but from back she said " sir I am really sorry for bothering but can I take a look at your brotch ye I know it's so manerless saying like this but pl.. please can I ?" Oh God how many time she will say please and sorry whatever I took the brotch and gave it to her. She clicked a pic of it I was confided I asked her what she was doing she said " sir actually your brotch has a very good design so I'll draw it in my next painting". "Ok so you are a painter good" i said casually" thank you sir" by saying this she was gone and me too.

Meanwhile In rathore empire
"Swastika POV
Why sir gave me this project? Look like my work finally impressed him I was lost in my thought when armaan came and said boss is calling me again oh God what happen now I was literally terrified now..
I came inside the cabin after a come in and here sir was sitting like a king on his chair yes he is though
"Sir you called me" I said cause he was not saying anything from past 5 mins.
"Oh yes I want you to select your team on your own " he said and my mind stopped what just happen I can choose who my team ? Wooo literally anyone god I wanna a jump. "Are you here?" He asked with  raised eyebrows and making me come out from my thoughts"yes yes si..r I.i understand" I was shocked actually.

Ekansh POV
Yes I think she deserves it her work this time was exceptionally great so she should handle this project by her own choice of team but she seems shocked yes ofcourse why will she not my trance of thought broke when she asked to go and I said yes just then the phone ring displaying ridansh no.
Ridansh:Bhaiya you know I saw the princess he said excitedly
Ekansh:What are you talking about fool
Ridansh: Aree the malhotra's daughter
He said and my brain stopped what she made her entrance? Yes she was a well known and awaited person to show up..
Ekansh:Ok so?
Ridansh: what so I talked to her and she is so   good and she even give me a nickname as rid.
What happen to him why is he so happy and what this nickname thing ? Whatever I'll talk him when he comeback
Ekansh:ok ok first comeback then we'll talk.

**********************

Ok so guys did you like it ? It was a long chapter thought they meet each but not their parterns..💗
Who is you favourite now? Do you ship anyone of them ? Pls guys vote and comment so I can continue
And it will get interesting in the next 2 more chapters..✨