Finally they meet 💞

Ruhanika's pov
We are here oh God I am scared now new people's new talks new comments oh no no no. I am getting anxious now.

"Di it's going to be fine let's go inside our so called father is calling ous" shivangi said jerking me out of my thoughts and we walked in.

Oh I can't stop thinking am I looking ok for the party or I am too plain aur it is too much ? Oh what if someone talk to me ? Oh no don't I don't want anyone to come.

"Di why are you tensing up this much don't worry I will be there with you all the time and if someone come to speak I will talk you don't need to and if you are worried about looking you are looking perfect not much not less.okay?"shivangi said in very calm manner and I felt relieved. She is always there for me.

I was feeling ok and shivangi gone to bring a glass of water for me just then I saw him that museum guy. He was walking towards me?
"Hii Miss sorry" he said and I was awestruck with the name he gave me but I replied back with smile cause I can't complaint why? I don't know that...

"How are you here" he asked with amused face. "Umm vo I..my father is Mr Balraj Mukherjee.." I said with much efforts.
"Ohh so you are Mukherjee's daughter"he said in confusion."ye..yes I am ruhanika Mukherjee" I said and just then shivangi came.

Shivangi pov
"Di your water"I gave her and asked her about the man she is talking to he was looking cool but whatever men's are lame.
She told me about their meeting in museum and I also introduced myself to him just because di said and it's my first time seeing her to talk with strangers without me.

"Hi I am shivangi Mukherjee Di's younger sis" I said while forwarding my hand but he said " "I am Veeransh rathore and sorry I am a little busy" and walk away?
Ouch! It hurted but how dare he walk away like that. Manerless chuja(chick). 

Swastika's pov
"Yes I think so too" I replied back. I was talking to my office colleague. Cause I don't have any family to walk with but it's ok. That's what I am saying to myself from years. But then his family arrived and the walk to greet Rathore's but should I ? Who cares let it be.

I was walking but bumped into a man's chest but wait that man is none other than my boss brother that Ridansh Singh rathore. "I am sorry sir" I said literally scolding me in my mind why him always ?

"Here"he forwarded a card in front of me and I was confused what ? " Sir what's this"? I asked literally confused. "This is an eye specialist he will surely help you " he said with concerned wait what he said what? this dumbass how dare he! no no control he is boss brother.

I took a deep breath and said " sir I know I bumped in you but this not mean you can say anything to me " and he mimicking me said"yes you just bumped into me 2 times but I am not saying anything just helping you"  this man ahhhhh whatever let's walk away rather than spoiling your already spoiled mined swastika.. and I did walk away.

Shivansh pov
Uff I am done with these guests now though the party just started but I am done.

Uhh not again this Mukherjee why is he coming here?

"Hii Mr Rathore" he said with a very cheap smile " yes Mr Mukherjee?" I asked cause I don't want to talk to him he just is lame I don't know why but he gives me those creep feelings.

"This is my wife sheetal Balraj Mukherjee" he said bringing a lady in front and before I could respond my father came from behind cause he know I don't like him. "Hi Mr Mukherjee your daughter's didn't came?"

Papa asked and then he introduced her elder daughter" Ruhanika " she was looking good but actually more like a scared kitten.

"Hi I am SHIVANSH SINGH RATHORE" I said forwarding my hand and she did the same by saying " I..I am ru..ruhanika muk.. Mukherjee" but stuttered badly.

But whatever I gone to find my brothers or maybe to see their condition..

Ishana's pov
"Aree buddy listen na see your wife is again scolding me" I said to papa who was walking ahead actually na he was also running from maa's scolding.

"Aree cutie pie let's get inside and there she can't say anything" papa said with a expression like he can win an Oscar for this idea and it was really good plan so let's run.

"Woo hey rid" I said spotting him at bar corner.
"Started again kid" there was a voice from behind and I am already frustrated now why he again god this uncle....I turned back to reply but wait woo he is looking hot no no isha he is not focus and  shut up!

Jerking of my thoughts I said "oh hii uncle looking good" I just completed but then mom again "ISHANA!" Ok ok I know now what I have to do.

"I mean Mr rathore " I said with a very forced smile. But why he isn't wearing traditional?

Whatever ohh but wait and their was rid standing next to me now and I know what to say now. Hehe

"Rid you are looking awesome .Men's looks perfect in traditional actually in suit especially white they look like uncle" I said with a smirk and rid chuckled but I want show my sarcasm so.." Don't mind Mr rathore I didn't mean it to you" I said with a sly smile turning to go inside but I felt a hand on my wrist and he pulled me towards him " what the.." I was going to say but he cut off me by saying

"DON'T .TRY. TO. SHOW .ME .YOUR. SARCASM. KID. Cause if I did you'll end up crying so it's better if you behave" he stated very firmly.

"Le..leave me " I said but you know I am ishana so here I go "Angry Uncle" and by this I ran inside as fast as I can in that lehenga..

I was sitting when he came uff he is Avinash Chauhan and he is crazy over me but I am tolerating because buddy said.

"Hey ishana how you doing"he said with wide smile and forwarding his hand.

"Bhai I am good"I said and I know why I did it.

"Aree why you again call me your bhai my name is Avinash"he said irritatedly

"Ya I know bro. But it doesn't matter you are like my bhai"I said faking innocence.

"Aree aise kaise ok then you are my gf"he said with smirk and here I ishana loses her patience and go on with full rage saying

"Ohh kambudhi ke khisak gya hai kya ya Khali hi hai tere upr ka mala hain. Itne time se tolerate kr rhi hoon toh sir pr Chadha ja rha h. Saale kutte itni galliya dungi bhos**ke behn ke l**e ki Naam bhi bhul jayga apna sirf gaali yaad rhengi samjha".

(Ohh you brainless did your above floor is empty? I am tolerating for this much time so you are checking my patience. Asshole moron I will give these much curses you will forget your own name got it..)

"You'll give me gali?" He said shockingly. Wait is he mad or something.

"Abe itti der se kya tareef kr rhi hoon Teri ?" I said irritatedly. "You I I'll see you " he said pointing a finger and going away. Huh dar gya sala !

"CHL chl bohot dekhe ter jaise"I said turning back but wait what I saw oh God nooo. Rathore's heirs and my brothers all 8 of them here I am dead now ufff....

Ekansh's POV
Uff that kid is too much. We all were here my brothers with that kid's brothers but just then we saw Avinash going to approach her. But then abhimaan said "Bhai let's go to ishana she don't like him".
And we all moved there I don't know why we all ?

But we get rooted in our position listening those melodious words coming from her mouth ( sarcasm noted) . Woo that kid is now angry and how she knows this much bad words she is literally spoiled kid.

She turned back and now she is rooted in her place and was going to say something but vidyut dragged her out from their and malhotra brothers also gone.

"I never thought ishana can have this side too ?" Rid said shockingly.

"She is literally amazing"veeransh said out of the blue and now I was shocked seeing him saying this.

"Yes she knows very much curses , brilliant"shivansh said looking impressed.

What had happened to these three? " are you guys done praising her " by saying this I walked towards stage seeing dadu there.
*************************************************
Hey Softies 💗 How was the chapter their meetings ? And in next chapter their is something big ✨. But the chapter will come when I'll get some satisfying votes and comment till then wait 💞