Family meeting

Third person's POV
The sun rays fall in the room actually a gym 3 hulks inside the gym one doing push ups one with dumbbells and one with protein shake in hand while a towel in other one. And then the fourth one walks inside with a glass of whisky in his hands...

"Hey guys good morning"Ridansh said sitting on a couch in gym.
"Again started with your whiskey"shivansh said shaking his shake.
"What else you expect from him " veeransh said while putting down dumbbells. And ekansh smirking while doing push ups.
"Offo why you guys starts in morning " ridansh said standing up and said "maa is calling for breakfast"and starts walking out.

The heirs walk down in their formals and sat on their respective chairs in dining room.
"Badi maa I am not eating the breakfast"Ridansh said standing near his chair.
"Why what happen beta do you want something else?"kalyani asked
"No actually I am going out for breakfast"he said looking at Sumitra .
"But why are you going out for breakfast and with whom?" Padmakshi asked ridansh.
"Wo I am going to cafe with ishana" he said looking at all of them
"Who is this now ridansh?"Veeransh said confused
"The malhotra's princess " ekansh said while eating.
"What!you mean my randhir'sgranddaughter" ranvijay Singh Malhotra said looking at ekansh. Ranvijay and randhir were college buddies.

"Yes dadu I met her yesterday in the meet though we can't talk that much but she was so sweet"ridansh said thinking about her.
"Yes yes she even gave him nickname right rid" ekansh said with a smirk and raised eyebrow still looking at his plate.
"Bhaiya don't call me that"rid said irritated.
"Why only she can?" Ekansh said with same expression.

"Woo woo guys will someone elaborate" shivansh said with confusion while elders were also in shock seeing these two.Rid told them about whole things.just then his phone ring displaying an unknown number.
"Hello who's there" rid said answering.
"Aree time ki kadar hai ya nhi pichle 10 minute se yahan khadi hoon. Where are you" Ishana said in a little angry tone.
"ohh sorry sorry I am on my way just 5 min I'll be there" rid said a little tensed?
"Not a second more than 5 mins" she said and cut the call
"Off aap logo ki vajah se late hogya I am going " rid said taking his Mercedes keys from the table and going out.

"Ab toh mujhe bhi Milana hai iss ishana malhotra se " veeransh said looking at door.
"Same here" shivansh said looking at same direction. "Yes she seems interesting"ekansh said looking at his phone and standing up.
*************************
At the cafe
ISHANA POV
"I am here" a voice came from behind and here rid is yes we agreed to meet after work cause he seems friendly and actually more like someone I knew.
"Samay prapt hogya maharaj"I said with sarcasm.(king got time to meet)
" Aree wo my family members were asking about you" he said and settle down on the chair in front of me.

"Okay ok now shall we order something I am hungry"I said dying from hunger.
"Yes yes I am hungry too"he said and we order.He ordered the salad like for real? And I order a white pasta and chocolate shake.
And we talk about our businesses, interests our family and many more things.
We just met a day ago but we were close don't know how?
**********************
Ekansh POV
"Hey Mr malhotra" I said as I saw vihaan walking inside the cabin.
"Yes yes hi Mr rathore"he said with same tone. Actually we were close as compared to other business partners.
"So what make the busy person come here"
I said with sarcasm in my tone."Actually your dada called my dada to meet them at house and told me to meet you for what I don't know"?
He said settling on couch like it's his own room.I was going to say something but then someone walks in my cabin non other than my and his dadu.

I greeted them and they told they are going to meet their families and I said okay for today's dinner session. I also wanted to meet that secret girl though.
By this they all walked out and me and vihaan talked about a little business things.
****************************
Hey guys did you like the chapter? Yes I know it was short with less characters but I am not getting any votes and comments so that's why I am not willing more.
Though do you like rid and Ishana's chemistry ? But they aren't the couple.✨
Pls vote and comment and tell me your fav part 😉