Rathore's past 🌬️

Hey guys 💗

Listen to me u hadn't expected this which is gonna happen in chapter but it is!

And yes I want lots of vote and comments on this chapter.

U guys didn't commented on last chapter so I want so many votes and comments then I will update the next chapter and if u not then no update soon....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Ansh came and said "Shiv no u aren't we don't know what was their relationship but I am sure isha is greatly affected u will not''

''My sister" Isha said looking down. Everyone were stunned with her words.

She walked towards the chairs and sat on one of them and huffed closing her eyes.

Shiv:What?
Isha:Yes she was my sister
Shiv:Where she right now?
Isha looked up at sky taking deep breathes And smiled sadly saying "Maybe in heaven"

Shiv:What? U u mean she ?
Isha:Yes she died actually no she she committed suicide.
A tear flowed down from her eyes it was first time for them seeing isha cry. She cried on her vidai only.

Isha:U..u think her her love was not strong. U are so wrong shiv. You can't even imagine how much she loved u but...

She suddenly started having problem in breathe normally remembering the incident.

Ansh came forward and took her hands in his and said "It's ok breathe in breathe out isha don't tell if u don't want to"

Shiv: Bhabhi speak up I wanna know it
Veer:Shiv don't act silly she will get more panick attacks.

Isha stood up jerking and said in angry voice

"What u wanna know huh! Really u wanna know? I saw her dying in front of my eyes. She on the middle of road getting hit by a truck. Just just because of ur so called maa? U know if I knew that she was the women I had never touched her fucking feet"

She was saying but rid interrupted in stern voice "Isha she is my mother think before u speak"

Isha smiled sarcastically
"Huh mother damn it mother your mother make my di to committ suicide that day she didn't talk to her made her lock in a dark room and even with men's unknown men's. U think a girl will feel safe they tried to touch her but her past memories came back which she lost in accident and those memories were enough to kill her and those men trying to do something but she somehow ran, and u think I will respect that fucking women and u know what she isn't even take u as his own kid.."

She was speaking but ekansh interrupted
"Isha I know u aren't in right condition don't speak much"

Isha:Why not tell him how he birth? why he never got love from her?

Veer:How do u ?
Isha:I fucking know it but never spoke anything I knew about Tara di knew about rid's truth but never spoke.

Rid:What u saying Isha?
Isha:What I saying is not my thing to tell rid it's ur brother's duty but shiv u get this I will make sure that women because of which my di committed suicide will not live in peace never! She is the reason why why my di"

She couldn't control herself more and fell on her knees crying hardly "My di died... Be..cause of her" and she fainted.

Ansh ran towards her and tapped her cheeks trying to wake her up
Ansh:Isha isha jaan wake up

Ruhi took the water jug and threw few drops on her but she didn't shivi called the doctor.

They all were in ekana's room silently. Swati holding rid's hand cause he was so confused. Ruhi was with Shiv holding his hand. Shivi and veer sitting on couch sitting together. And ansh was on side of bed sitting. Doctor has prescribed medicine and told she had a panick attack. Ansh also called ryan as he knew her much more than him!