Married?💍

Ruhanika's pov
Today is my engagement. I am ready for it. But am I? Because of me shivi is also dragged in this all. We both are in car waiting to arrive the rathore empire. Today it's ishana's reception with our engagement.

How will he treat me? Will he love me? Or will he treat me like my father?

Who knows what there waiting for me?

Shivangi pov
I am confused. Why I am ready just because di will be with me and it's a good point that di and me will be at same place. So I can see after her.

But she seems tensed and ofcourse why she'll not? After all today is our Engagement and tomorrow wedding as there aren't going to be any rituals and all.

But I will make clear with him that it's just a marriage of convenience nothing else. As all men's are same assholes.

Ishana's pov
I just came from my work and maa gave me a saree to wore for today's function. But I am not able to and my chidchida husband is still not here.

I was engrossed in my thoughts when he walked in his suit looking as usual hot.

Yeah I now accept he is hot!

"Give me the saree"he said forwarding hand

"Nice patidev you know what to do"I said giving it to him but this uncle glared at me.

I am ready he dressed me up and I am done with my makeup. Now I have to go to my devars cause maa said to look after them.

I walked in the room where was veer and

*Smash* bhoom *woof*

Woo what are these sounds from his room? I opened the room and saw a flying Superman no no ishana babe it's vase and the room is tragic.

Veeransh pov
Aahhhh I am so frustrated right now. Why me why I am marrying. I am in my room taking out all my anger in destroying my room.

But just then the door opened and my anger is on peak now I turned and there she is.

"Hii veer sorry for distributing you in your me time but I should remember you that you should get ready for the function."she said like she doesn't see that I am angry.

"Can't you see I am frustrated right now?"I asked with anger in my voice.

"Bro I know you are but you know what? it is nothing as compared when I was angry when my marriage was announced but I didn't let it took over me"she said walking inside carefully not to step on broken pieces.

"You know what you are like my brother to me that's why I am saying that just give it a try I am not talking about marriage it's your personal but about your anger"she said settling on bed and maybe finding something

"If you feel angry close your eyes and remember the person you love the most and if not then remember your embarrassing moments. Anger will go like shoosh!"she said like a kid and in my life for the very first time I forgot I was angry few mins ago.

Just then shiv entered the room and asked "what's happening?"

Shivansh pov
I was going to check on veer but then I saw that there bhabhi is sitting on the bed, veer in front of her standing and the room was messed up.

"Nothing shiv just talking right veer?"bhabhi said standing up.

"Yes"veer said. Ohh he was angry so how come he calm in mins. This lady is literally amazing.

"Ok guys you both come to my room in 5 mins"she said walking out.

And I asked veer about what happened and he told me everything then we descended towards bhabhi's room.